News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dog Food

Wow, it's been a while.

I officially lost that laptop that I've been struggling with for a while. So now whenever I come on here, it'll be on our shared computer (since there are three of us using it). So anything that I had going on this forum is basically on permanent leave because I lost all the information, resources, etc, etc.

Also, hi, I'm KJ, if you don't know/remember me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on May 03, 2011, 12:46:47 PM
Wow, it's been a while.

I officially lost that laptop that I've been struggling with for a while. So now whenever I come on here, it'll be on our shared computer (since there are three of us using it). So anything that I had going on this forum is basically on permanent leave because I lost all the information, resources, etc, etc.

Aren't you a mod and stuff

NSFCD crumbled without you.

WHAT NO I'M NOT A MOD. I can't go into people's posts and edit them, delete posts, or move topics! So since I can not do any of the aforementioned things, that means I am not a mod. ~ KJ
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Quote from: Dog Food on May 03, 2011, 12:46:47 PM
Wow, it's been a while.

HOLY SHIT IT'S KJ

Hello there...was wondering what happened to you.
meh

Magnum

Weren't you that one girl? With the boobs? And the story that died?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

buttlord420

(4:39:29 PM) Super: Marijuana is awesome.
(4:39:33 PM) Barbaloot: No
I demand shuji be banned for life

FruitFlow

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Quote from: Axelayer on May 04, 2011, 05:20:17 PM
That's very...ordinary.
Not for me it isn't.
I'm usually on top of trying to keep it full.

Super

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 04, 2011, 05:28:49 PM
Not for me it isn't.
I'm usually on top of trying to keep it full.
That's what most people try to do.