News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tupin on May 07, 2011, 06:55:36 PM
"So, this cat loves lasagna so much that he eats all of the lasagna in his house. Oh, apparently its not his house, or his lasagna. Oh, good. The man who owns the house is furious. The End."
[spoiler]Jon Dies At The End[/spoiler]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

you kids are boring

good thing I no longer deal with you

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Umm. That was an oddly odd experience.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

FruitFlow

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

>apply for internship
>legitimately unsure whether I'm even qualified
feelsbadman.jpg