News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Shhh.
Whisper.

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

I have to click Post twice when posting from my phone. WHY IS DIS. Actually I don't care because I'd have to attempt to debug the mobile theme.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 16, 2011, 08:32:23 AM
I have to click Post twice when posting from my phone. WHY IS DIS. Actually I don't care because I'd have to attempt to debug the mobile theme.

Make Super do it.

FruitFlow

Man you guys are loud.
Follow Doodle's example.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 16, 2011, 08:32:23 AM
Protip: Don't post from your phone.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 16, 2011, 11:44:14 AM
Protip: Don't post from your phone.
I have no choice but to use my phone when I'm not home.
Also, Silver is there any chance you can enable a little something to signify that someone is posting from there mobile device?
Like maybe a phone icon, or something?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 16, 2011, 01:14:05 PM
I have no choice but to use my phone when I'm not home.
Also, Silver is there any chance you can enable a little something to signify that someone is posting from there mobile device?
Like maybe a phone icon, or something?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Well then care to explain why it doesn't show for mine?
Because I'm posting from my device right now, and I see no icon.

Also, I'll be 100% honest with you.
I had no idea that the icon was "placed" in an area where no one really pays "much" attention to.
But now I know.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 16, 2011, 01:53:15 PM
Well then care to explain why it doesn't show for mine?
Because I'm posting from my device right now, and I see no icon.

Also, I'll be 100% honest with you.
I had no idea that the icon was "placed" in an area where no one really pays "much" attention to.
But now I know.
Depends on if your mobile browser chooses to use the mobile layout of SMF or not, possibly.
[move][/move]