News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 16, 2011, 06:05:00 PM
Depends on if your mobile browser chooses to use the mobile layout of SMF or not, possibly.
I don't think it uses the mobile layout.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Mine uses the mobile layout. Does it show the phone icon?

FruitFlow

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 16, 2011, 11:16:01 PM
For mine it doesn't show any icon at all.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 16, 2011, 11:16:01 PM
Yes it does. Fruity is blind don't even listen to him.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Alright, here's a screenshot of the layout it uses.
I don't know why it's tilted sideways. Maybe it's how the camera works on my old phone.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
That looks like Night Prowler.

Is there a list of phones that the Phone Layout supports?
I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. (The phone I used to take the pictures of that Shelmet and Karrablast in the Unova Log thread)

Also, is it an automatic thing, or do I have to manually set it as the Phone Layout?

WAP sucks, don't do it :(

http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php?wap2

here's the link though, it's also at the bottom of the forum
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

Ah, yes that's it, lol.
Thanks.

EDIT: Dear God. It's horrible!
I think I'll stick to Night Prowler.

Super

Once I get FTP access, I'll start working on the new theme and perhaps a mobile theme.

FruitFlow

That would be awesome.
This current one is dissatisfying.

Kayo

My phone is so amazing I have full Night Prowler. It's JUST like the theme if used from a computer.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 17, 2011, 03:45:13 PM
My phone is so amazing I have full Night Prowler. It's JUST like the theme if used from a computer.
That basically what mine is like.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 17, 2011, 03:49:30 PM
That basically what mine is like.
Nah, mine's just a bit more Night Prowler.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on May 16, 2011, 11:44:14 AM
Protip: Don't post from your phone.
Says the guy who would go out of his way to browse the forums on his DSi.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on May 17, 2011, 05:51:51 PM
Says the guy who would go out of his way to browse the forums on his DSi.
That was way back before I had a laptop and could browse anywhere. That was also when I had my older phone, which had a pretty poor browser. So now I use my laptop, and if not that my phone before anything else.

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 17, 2011, 04:19:21 PM
What type of phone is it.
Instinct HD.
[move][/move]