Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Spud

Kayo

Quote from: Axelayer on May 17, 2011, 10:01:53 PM
Check 'em.
<3

Also I just became a hero. I hope you guys aren't affected too much.

Actually I was getting tired of that purple, and I was going to change to red but EVERYONE'S red. So I'm now green.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

My boss is giving me an option to work this Sunday.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

Your boss is a faggot. I would not believe him.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Super on May 18, 2011, 09:17:14 AM
Your boss is a faggot. I would not believe him.
I actually don't normally work on Sundays, but whenever I do it's always at night.
He wants me to come in for the morning shift since it's always busy during that time.
But I'm not certain if I can make it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Spud

Aww yeah, quit my job because I'm tired of doing everything myself. There's no way I can peel 6 buckets of potatoes and keep everything in the dishroom clean at the same time. Now I have a month of free time before I move and get another job.

FruitFlow

What was the name of the place?

Rayquarian

PHPSESSID=6j8c6p42eejif6nll2iuk9qsf2

DO YOUR WORST

FruitFlow

Kayo

>Nearly every other post is Fruity
>Some of them add nothing to the conversation

This is getting mildly irritating.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

You're making it sound as if I committed a crime.
I don't have to follow a conversation in a "chat" thread if I don't want to.

If a few of my posts aren't interesting who cares?
You're acting as if I'm the only person that posts off topic which I'm not.

Outside of Power On is different though.

Loosen up a bit, man. This is the internet.

Kayo

[move][/move]