<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Sorry man.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

I just dislike the idea of you getting upset just because of how I post in Power On.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

So my internship for $15/hour or so ain't happening. Fuck me. ;_;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 19, 2011, 08:55:17 PM
Many people would kill to have those hours.
Especially with the situation we're stuck in right now.

The Seventh

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 19, 2011, 08:55:17 PM
If I could get a job for 15 an hour...I would be sooooo happy...

HEAR THAT, MY HR?

Also, poop, apparently my girlfriend's ex found out who I'm dating her.  Some intercourse tard apparently thought it'd be funny or something to let it slip, and when I do find out, hell WILL be paid.

Also, if her ex gives me enough poop I'll just tell him to intercourse  off anyway.  My girlfriend had enough with him, and there's no way IN HELL I'm taking that poop either.
meh

Rayquarian

I thought something devastating would happen if I gave out my session ID too...

Matt

FruitFlow

I remember the days I would always confuse JNeed and Red with one another.
Because of those car avys they always have.

...̅̅̅

Super

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Super on May 20, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wonder if he ever realized how hard we trolled him.