The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Quote from: Kayo on May 19, 2011, 06:18:29 PM
>Nearly every other post is Fruity
>Some of them add nothing to the conversation

This is getting mildly irritating.
All of those could apply to you as well.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

FruitFlow

Quote from: Super on May 21, 2011, 01:34:06 AM
Nope, they don't apply to me.
Hmmm. I suppose so, lol.
Everyone - Super then.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Kayo

So I'm going to a party tonight.

Haven't been partyin' in a while.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Kayo

[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

FruitFlow

Magnum

Actually, I only hinted to it, and haven't downright said anything about them.

Til now.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Magnum the Magical Pony.