Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum the Magical Pony on May 21, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
I always get the best names from you.
What's funny is that I'm not even thinking too hard with them.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Magnum named me. That's where I got this name from.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

Magnum dubbed me Sir Superius III, and I haven't looked back.

FruitFlow

Man, am I beat now.
That 8 hour shift I was put on today was crazy.
Very Very busy.
From 8am-4pm.

The Seventh

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 22, 2011, 04:13:03 PM
Man, am I beat now.
That 8 hour shift I was put on today was crazy.
Very Very busy.
From 8am-4pm.
Ah, 8 hours.  The only benefit of an 8 hour shift where I work is that you can split the 30 minute break into two 15 minute ones...really breaks the time up nicely :)
meh

Super

FruitFlow

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 22, 2011, 07:01:22 PM
Ah, 8 hours.  The only benefit of an 8 hour shift where I work is that you can split the 30 minute break into two 15 minute ones...really breaks the time up nicely :)
But now I'll probably feel exhausted during school.
Unless of course I hit the bed earlier than I normally do.

Quote from: Super on May 22, 2011, 07:11:19 PM
Only 8 hours?
For Sundays yeah.

Doodle

I don't see how striking your bed would make you feel less exhausted the following morning.
( ¬‿¬)
YEAH

The Seventh

Quote from: Doodle on May 23, 2011, 03:58:56 AM
I don't see how striking your bed would make you feel less exhausted the following morning.
( ¬‿¬)
DOHOHOHO

Doodle, you amuse me.
meh

FruitFlow

Magnum