News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Quote from: Magnum the Magical Pony on May 23, 2011, 11:58:10 AM
Tomorrow is the final day. Huzzah!
I had the last of my classes today...tomorrow I only need 2 finals and then I'm done...graduated.

Holy intercourse ing poop.
meh

FruitFlow

I have no idea what I'm even going to do for vacation.
I'll leave that up to my family to decide.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 23, 2011, 01:49:07 PM
I have no idea what I'm even going to do for vacation.
I'll leave that up to my family to decide.
Vacation is out of question for us with how my mom and sister (mostly my mom) spend cash <_>

Oh, well, not like I was planning on any vacation anyway...would rather be with my gf anyway...
meh

FruitFlow

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 23, 2011, 01:58:33 PM
Vacation is out of question for us with how my mom and sister (mostly my mom) spend cash <_>

Oh, well, not like I was planning on any vacation anyway...would rather be with my gf anyway...
Maybe the Beach, lol?

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 23, 2011, 01:58:33 PM

TAKE HER WITH YOU
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 23, 2011, 01:33:18 PM
Hey Magnum.
Do you have/plan to get 3DS?
I am. I originally had full money down on it, but then realized that it would be a waste of space for too many months. I'm getting it this summer.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum the Magical Pony on May 23, 2011, 03:28:17 PM
I am. I originally had full money down on it, but then realized that it would be a waste of space for too many months. I'm getting it this summer.
Ah, cool.
So then that means you'll have it around the same time I get mine.
Nice.

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum the Magical Pony on May 23, 2011, 03:28:17 PM
Hey, me too. Waiting, like I said, for games to come out for it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Glad I wasn't the only one with this thought process.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Of course.
At launch there were no good games except for 1 or 2 which many people are no longer playing.

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

The restroom is right down the hall around the left side of the corner.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Doodle

I broke that one.
Both of them.
Which is all of them.
YEAH