Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on May 31, 2011, 12:35:31 PM
I broke that one.
Both of them.
Which is all of them.
You and your explosive bowels
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Kayo

This thread should get more than one new post every four days.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

I'm going to college in a couple of months. Fuck yeah.

Spud

Kayo

I'm going to college in a couple of years. Fuck no
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Silverhawk79

I've been in college for 2 or 3 years. Uh. Yeah. I like to pretend the first 1.5 years never happened.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 09, 2011, 07:37:10 AM
I've been in college for 2 or 3 years. Uh. Yeah. I like to pretend the first 1.5 years never happened.
But why would y--

Oh RIGHT, you didn't meet me until after your 1.5 years. LOVE YA TOO
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Hey guys I finally left high school.
SO I WILL BE GOING TO COLLEGE IN A FEW MONTHS TOO!

Rayquarian

The way my first year of college went, I pretty much didn't exist at all.  How can you go a year without making at least one friend?

Magnum

Here's the thing Silver. When you hit college, people weren't ready for your level of cool. It oozed off you every second. They were afraid talking with you might get them pregnant.

I'm being 100% legit right now.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Super

I decided to wait to go to college until I had a good pot of money. All I have to do now is apply for financial aid and scholarships and I'll be intercourse ing set. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Magnum the Magical Pony on June 09, 2011, 07:08:37 PM
Here's the thing Silver. When you hit college, people weren't ready for your level of cool. It oozed off you every second. They were afraid talking with you might get them pregnant.

I'm being 100% legit right now.
Exactly.