News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Totally thought you were somebody else at first, Sync.
...̅̅̅

Super

Kayo

Quote from: Super on June 24, 2011, 01:41:57 AM
Really?
Yeah in the Summer firings thread or something they said you were removed from power.

Yet you still have the rank so... I dunno.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

I still have an admin power and full mod powers.

Custom

Quote from: Super on June 23, 2011, 04:39:26 PM
I unbanned Custom a while ago.

and then I hid in the shadows until Mack and Silver forgot everything
then I popped back up
yeah!
you could've been safe a clam too super, why did you give yourself away? ;-;

Quote from: Kefka on June 23, 2011, 12:47:13 AM
I think as we became normal, they went full retard.
So how's life Ian?

I've been hanging out with the girlfriend and bros a lot more. I still play a lot of Rock Band. I need a job man. I've seen on Facebook that you picked one up. Where do you work?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Kayo

Watched the seniors graduate today.

Myeh, that's pretty much it. I gotta make some plans for this summer quick.

Oh I'm going to a party tomorrow. And then my dad leaves on a business trip so I have to do more stuff around the house next week. Shit happens.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Quote from: Custom on June 24, 2011, 11:38:21 PM
and then I hid in the shadows until Mack and Silver forgot everything
then I popped back up
yeah!
you could've been safe a clam too super, why did you give yourself away? ;-;

I've been hanging out with the girlfriend and bros a lot more. I still play a lot of Rock Band. I need a job man. I've seen on Facebook that you picked one up. Where do you work?
Foodtown. It's a pretty poopty grocery store. Money's money though.

Custom

Quote from: Kefka on June 26, 2011, 01:10:21 AM
Foodtown. It's a pretty poopty grocery store. Money's money though.

An, nice. You still working out? I had to stop recently because LOL NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AFTER WISDOM TEETH PULLING
I want to swim so badly. It's so intercourse ing hot here.

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on June 26, 2011, 09:55:58 AM
An, nice. You still working out? I had to stop recently because LOL NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AFTER WISDOM TEETH PULLING
I want to swim so badly. It's so intercourse ing hot here.
...How long ago did you have them pulled? I never heard anything about not being allowed to do physical activity. My cousin got hers pulled and all she couldn't do was eat solid food for a day or two. D:
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Kayo on June 26, 2011, 05:06:21 PM
...How long ago did you have them pulled? I never heard anything about not being allowed to do physical activity. My cousin got hers pulled and all she couldn't do was eat solid food for a day or two. D:
It's best not to do anything strenuous for a few days because you essentially rip out large molars, which are usually deeply rooted.  The clots that need to form are numerous and, while not large, can still burst under increased blood pressure.  And if they rupture you may end up with a dry socket.  And I've heard those hurt really. intercourse ing. bad.
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 26, 2011, 05:43:35 PM
It's best not to do anything strenuous for a few days because you essentially rip out large molars, which are usually deeply rooted.  The clots that need to form are numerous and, while not large, can still burst under increased blood pressure.  And if they rupture you may end up with a dry socket.  And I've heard those hurt really. intercourse ing. bad.
Eh, okay. According to my dentist my wisdom teeth are positioned correctly and stuff so I shouldn't need to have them removed so I dunno.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 26, 2011, 05:43:35 PM

Yeah, dry socket sucks. I've avoided it so far though.

Quote from: Kayo on June 26, 2011, 05:06:21 PM

3 days ago. I can play drums and stuff, just not swim. The only thing that bothers me is that there are holes on my cheek and I can see through them. I feel like a fish but on the inside ;-;

Matt