News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Quote from: Kayo on August 16, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
i don't even have an xbox because i tend to like older gaming better than newer gaming because that's just me
I like older games better too, but I also like to chill and play some relaxing online games from time to time. I have a job so I can't just sit down on my couch for 12 hours every day and play my SNES.

Custom

Quote from: Super on August 17, 2011, 05:47:33 AM
I like older games better too, but I also like to chill and play some relaxing online games from time to time. I have a job so I can't just sit down on my couch for 12 hours every day and play my SNES.

i wish i could just sit down for 12 hours every day and play SNES

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on August 17, 2011, 08:52:51 AM
i wish i could just sit down for 12 hours every day and play SNES
Me too. I only really have 2-3 hours of any given day (at most) for gaming. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kierou

Well, even if my job is just selling electronics, I'd be happy, so that's not a concern. Plus I always get by on 5-6 hours of sleep. XD

Kayo

Quote from: Kierou on August 17, 2011, 03:41:22 PM
Well, even if my job is just selling electronics, I'd be happy, so that's not a concern. Plus I always get by on 5-6 hours of sleep. XD
Yeah this during the school year. I have to get up at 6 every morning to be on time, and I never go to sleep before midnight.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

You kids and being on time. Be like the rest of society - late.

Kayo

It is lat. It's almost 4 AM and I'm getting up at 8.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Syncopathic on August 16, 2011, 11:48:22 PM
#poopthatdontmatteronceyougetajob
I have the money. I just don't want to throw it at a bunch of jews that nickel and dime you for everything. ( ゚ ヮ゚)
YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Custom

I NEED TO STUDY FOR FUCKING JAPANESE FUCKING STRESSFEST 2011 FUKCKKCKCKKCKCCKKC

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Playing Black Ops on XBL is hilarious, because people get SO MAD.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

[move][/move]