News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Custom

Quote from: Macawmoses on October 02, 2011, 11:02:56 PM
Guys, stop bullying K. You guys are clearly using your influence as staff (because, y'know, you're all staff) to sway everyone against him. THIS IS WRONG. How dare you attack this poor lad in your capacity as staff.

We, as NSFCD staff, have a proud history of corruption. How am I to overlook your dirty ways when you leave a trail? If you were KGB agents, I'd have to have you killed and have steel cartridges left next to your body to warn others. Your lack of wiles in harassing this boy is intolerable.

For shame. He's even provided me PICTURES of you responding reasonably.

http://gyazo.com/e3d4ec96b0bdb0607177a52c253bd3c3
You joke but it is actually true.
...̅̅̅

Quote from: Custom on October 02, 2011, 11:22:33 PM
tbh mack, if you feel like everyone is picking on you on a site on the internet, leave the site
it's not school where you're forced to attend a class and a teacher makes you sit next to a kid that shoots pencil lead at you

if everyone is annoyed at you for doing something, think about your actions and reconsider what you're doing
life isn't going to hand you everything and problems aren't fixed so easily
sometimes you need to take matters into your own hands rather than relying on others

sure, it would be nice for everyone in the world to stop bullying K
but this has been an issue like 5 times and people's opinions are not going to change at this point
he can change the way he acts and improve his social behavior or avoid the site and not have to deal with being picked on by the users of NSFCD any longer

sticking your hand in boiling water hurts your gosh darn hand
that's why you avoid doing it

also i'm not even sure if you still care, but when this happened like 5 months ago you guys acted like it was an international crisis
I don't know, I think most people here could use a slight attitude adjustment.
...̅̅̅

Custom

Quote from: Live‽ on October 03, 2011, 06:01:27 AM
I don't know, I think most people here could use a slight attitude adjustment.

then reread the thing and take out kayo's name and put Live in instead

Quote from: Custom on October 03, 2011, 06:04:15 AM
then reread the thing and take out kayo's name and put Live in instead
Yeah but the point is you guys are pretty big jerks a lot of the time. Though it's not as evident nowadays because there's hardly any people left here. But you guys do still get in your moods. And no, your post is a little flawed in its assumptions because you people here get annoyed at others just because they exist and then you get people to jump on that bandwagon.

I remember when you guys used to be the nice ones and y'all had people on your case like you guys are doing now. Though it was mostly part of the staff and their people doing it back then.
...̅̅̅

Doodle

Quote from: Live‽ on October 03, 2011, 06:17:53 AM
I remember when you guys used to be the nice ones and y'all had people on your case like you guys are doing now.
We had people on our case because we'd always mess around and get people mad off
YEAH

But still, now you guys have turned into the exact same thing as those that used to pick on y'all. I know you guys hated it back then too. Though you guys are fine when you're not acting like that and y'all don't always like that so you guys are actually capable of quitting that kind of conduct.
...̅̅̅

Custom

Zero

Spud

And then you guys try to play it off as a joke. Which is also a cue you took from other people.
...̅̅̅