News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

lol not hardly.

It's rather cute that you think you know far more than you do. You're a very presumptuous person Live.

Quote from: Live‽ on October 03, 2011, 06:17:53 AM
And no, your post is a little flawed in its assumptions because you people here get annoyed at others just because they exist and then you get people to jump on that bandwagon.

You couldn't be more wrong. You're also the one making assumptions here, considering no one is annoyed by Kayo's existence. If you really think that his existence on this forum is WHY we get annoyed by him, then you really are just too far up on your high horse to notice what's really going on. Also, I like how you portray everyone that gets annoyed by Kayo as an organized hate bandwagon when really its just as simple as a couple members being irritated when he posts stupid poop, which he does all the time. 

I actually like Kayo. He's helped me out a bit Pokemon-wise and is probably the most active member here. It's not like I'm trying to push him away from NSFCD. When he posts something filled to the brim with derp, I post a facepalm image. It's actually quite tame compared to some of the poop I used to do in regard to members that make posts like Kayo sometimes does. I don't call him a faggot. I don't tell him to get the intercourse  out. Do you seriously expect people to just feign ignorance in order to be "nicer"?

No one here wants Kayo gone. You're instigating forum drama. Quit while you're ahead.

Doodle

Quote from: Spud on October 02, 2011, 05:07:03 PM
Oh, let me try!
Here I go!
This is the finisher!
FINAL ATTACK!

I should try and use one of these everyday in normal conversation
it'll be just like those vocab calendars
YEAH

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Zero on October 03, 2011, 11:03:54 AM
lol not hardly.

It's rather cute that you think you know far more than you do. You're a very presumptuous person Live.

You couldn't be more wrong. You're also the one making assumptions here, considering no one is annoyed by Kayo's existence. If you really think that his existence on this forum is WHY we get annoyed by him, then you really are just too far up on your high horse to notice what's really going on. Also, I like how you portray everyone that gets annoyed by Kayo as an organized hate bandwagon when really its just as simple as a couple members being irritated when he posts stupid poop, which he does all the time. 

I actually like Kayo. He's helped me out a bit Pokemon-wise and is probably the most active member here. It's not like I'm trying to push him away from NSFCD. When he posts something filled to the brim with derp, I post a facepalm image. It's actually quite tame compared to some of the poop I used to do in regard to members that make posts like Kayo sometimes does. I don't call him a faggot. I don't tell him to get the intercourse  out. Do you seriously expect people to just feign ignorance in order to be "nicer"?

No one here wants Kayo gone. You're instigating forum drama. Quit while you're ahead.

I wasn't specifically just talking about Kayo. In fact I never even mentioned his name at all until now. I was actually talking about the way you guys act and have acted in the past towards other people and the way you choose to conduct yourselves. (And while that does include Kayo, it also includes various other people.) Now if you read through posts again (and this is just a suggestion you don't actually have to) then you should be able to see that.  And yes in the past here people have gotten annoyed at somebody basically just because they existed and they got their friends to jump on that bandwagon with them.

And I didn't specifically say that you yourself were at fault here. But, sometimes, you guys do take things way too far without any regard for anybody else. As it turns out I didn't ever say any of you wanted Kayo gone either.

Anyways, none you guys will actually change the way you conduct yourselves, but I do believe that these actions should be pointed out to show how distasteful they are even if they won't be corrected.
...̅̅̅

Kayo

Now I heavily considered sending this as a PM but I think I'll post just this one publicly and PM future messages. Enjoy my color coding.

Quote from: Zero on October 03, 2011, 11:03:54 AM
You couldn't be more wrong. You're also the one making assumptions here, considering no one is annoyed by Kayo's existence.
Bullpoop.

QuoteIf you really think that his existence on this forum is WHY we get annoyed by him, then you really are just too far up on your high horse to notice what's really going on. Also, I like how you portray everyone that gets annoyed by Kayo as an organized hate bandwagon when really its just as simple as a couple members being irritated when he posts stupid poop, which he does all the time. 
Contradictory slightly to the above and heavily to the below.

QuoteI actually like Kayo.
I've been told otherwise.

QuoteHe's helped me out a bit Pokemon-wise and is probably the most active member here.
I do not deny this.

QuoteIt's not like I'm trying to push him away from NSFCD. When he posts something filled to the brim with derp, I post a facepalm image.
Couldn't you or I do the same to any of the other users on this forum? Of course, you're implying that I'm the only one who ever makes any posts that could be considered "filled to the brim with derp". You must be, since I'm the only one that get's a Zero facepalm as a result of every other post, or at all, for that matter.

QuoteIt's actually quite tame compared to some of the poop I used to do in regard to members that make posts like Kayo sometimes does. I don't call him a faggot. I don't tell him to get the intercourse  out. Do you seriously expect people to just feign ignorance in order to be "nicer"?
"Kayo sometimes does." "...he does all the time." Please choose one.

QuoteNo one here wants Kayo gone. You're instigating forum drama. Quit while you're ahead.
Live isn't doing anything wrong, lol.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Nobody here has been a dick to anybody because of the fact that they existed. :U
YEAH

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Live‽ on October 03, 2011, 06:17:53 AM
I remember when you guys used to be the nice ones and y'all had people on your case like you guys are doing now. Though it was mostly part of the staff and their people doing it back then.

Nope.  I've never been the nice one.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 03, 2011, 11:01:52 AM
Live

i love you

get over yourself jesus christ
always looking for protection

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

actually
no
everyone shut the intercourse  up
new thread discussion
kayo, don't even bother pming people
just be quiet
everyone be quiet

i'm playing animal crossing
what are you guys playing?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Doodle on October 03, 2011, 02:37:44 PM
Nobody here has been a dick to anybody because of the fact that they existed. :U
In the old days you did one thing that a certain group here deemed annoying or whatever and you were hated for life by that whole group and whoever went along with them. And they did whatever they wanted to you and were allowed to do so just at the very sight of you regardless of what you had posted anything annoying recently. Which I basically view as hating them because they existed. And I'm pretty I've heard at one time or another some people here telling others to stop existing or to go kill themselves etc.

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 03, 2011, 02:54:38 PM
Nope.  I've never been the nice one.
Then you haven't and so that particular point did not apply to you.

Quote from: Custom on October 03, 2011, 03:13:46 PM

i'm playing animal crossing
what are you guys playing?
I think FFXIII was the last one I played
...̅̅̅

Doodle

Quote from: Live‽ on October 03, 2011, 04:02:03 PM
In the old days you did one thing that a certain group here deemed annoying or whatever and you were hated for life by that whole group and whoever went along with them. And they did whatever they wanted to you and were allowed to do so just at the very sight of you regardless of what you had posted anything annoying recently. Which I basically view as hating them because they existed. And I'm pretty I've heard at one time or another some people here telling others to stop existing or to go kill themselves etc.
I think I only really annoyed people when NSF first opened. After that it was mostly the other way around.  :U
It was also probably because the staff would always play pranks and deal with them similarly.
YEAH

CoasterKid93

If anything, I just take the jokes we make towards Kayo as nothing more than, well, playful joking. Contrary to what he may believe, we don't want to see him leave. After all, this is NSFCD, and pretty much everyone on here is a product of the great socializing mechanism known as the Internet. I know that "trolling" is such a cliche and often misinterpreted word in modern society, but that is simply all this has been. If Kayo truly wishes for each us, including myself, to stop what we are doing, then a simple PM would suffice.

The drama llama remains unnecessarily active on the NSFCD board right now, and there truly isn't a need for it. Maybe it's because I haven't started posting on here until recently, but I truly assumed that a vast majority of the people who post on here would be used to, if not actively participating in, non-threatening and friendly harassment that you would expect to see amongst a group of friends in real life. If it wasn't such playful joking, it would be completely blatant to all users.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH