<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 03, 2011, 01:49:53 PM
Bullpoop.
Kayo, people being annoyed by you does not equate to them being annoyed by your sheer existence.
Contradictory slightly to the above and heavily to the below.
No, it isn't contradictory in the least. Again, you being annoying has nothing to do with people being annoyed by your existence. If your presence was THAT big of a deal don't you think Mack/Silver would have received complaints? You're not the phayto kind of annoying, you're just you. Sometimes you're cool, sometimes you post something stupid. We all do, some just more than others.
I've been told otherwise.
If it wasn't coming from me, then it isn't valid. If I didn't like you in some way, why would I ask you for help with Pokemon stuff?
I do not deny this.
Good at least we're getting somewhere.
Couldn't you or I do the same to any of the other users on this forum? Of course, you're implying that I'm the only one who ever makes any posts that could be considered "filled to the brim with derp". You must be, since I'm the only one that get's a Zero facepalm as a result of every other post, or at all, for that matter.
Alright, I'll take this as basically asking me if there is another user that got a lot of poop. That would be Riddler. Not so much anymore, but I remember WAY back when Riddler was intercourse ed with a lot. I wasn't necessarily the one doing it, but boy did some of you tear into him. And yes Kayo, recently, especially since I've come back to NSFCD, you're the only one. Why? Well activity is poop. I recently lurked on NS2 and noticed about a hundred people acting far stupider than you ever have.
"Kayo sometimes does." "...he does all the time." Please choose one.
At this point you're dissecting my post and grasping at straws. Cute. I'll humor you though. You do this poop all the time. Just about anyone here that doesn't have a head up their ass knows this. This doesn't mean we hate you(though I guess I shouldn't be speaking for others). I just know that I don't hate you. I may have a tendency to call people out for stupid poop and express myself with facepalms, but I don't hate you.
Live isn't doing anything wrong, lol.

Actually, you're right. I suppose I just felt as though he was instigating poop for poops and giggles. Either way, he's on a high horse at the moment.

And Live, I'll just take your word for it considering this forum is 4 years old and I've never been super active. I'm not reading through years and years of posts just to see how Custom and company acted in the old days. I was speaking in the context of how your post applied to me and how I personally saw things.

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on October 03, 2011, 04:29:42 PM
If anything, I just take the jokes we make towards Kayo as nothing more than, well, playful joking. Contrary to what he may believe, we don't want to see him leave. After all, this is NSFCD, and pretty much everyone on here is a product of the great socializing mechanism known as the Internet. I know that "trolling" is such a cliche and often misinterpreted word in modern society, but that is simply all this has been. If Kayo truly wishes for each us, including myself, to stop what we are doing, then a simple PM would suffice.

The drama llama remains unnecessarily active on the NSFCD board right now, and there truly isn't a need for it. Maybe it's because I haven't started posting on here until recently, but I truly assumed that a vast majority of the people who post on here would be used to, if not actively participating in, non-threatening and friendly harassment that you would expect to see amongst a group of friends in real life. If it wasn't such playful joking, it would be completely blatant to all users.

Well joking about an already "overly dramatized" situation just adds fuel to the fire and makes things disintegrate ever more. Though I do get joking around and stuff like that but I also feel that the situation should be taken into consideration as well as the possible negative consequences before deciding to make a joke out of it.
About the asking to stop thing, it may work with you but I do know for sure that it doesn't work with some of the other people here because it has been tried at various times by other people. And while you may not have been doing this and it might not have been your intent, usually when somebody is asked to stop, or the recipient shows that he doesn't like what's going on, some of these guys just make a joke out of that too and continue on with it and by that time other people join in with it also.

I've seen this kind of stuff happen over and over again and it has literally driven some people away from here and usually nobody ever does anything about any of this. Of course these guys here today are a little more tame than some of the ones that used to be here.

(I say "overly dramatized" because I can't think of the right phrasing I want)
...̅̅̅

Quote from: Zero on October 03, 2011, 05:24:15 PM
And Live, I'll just take your word for it considering this forum is 4 years old and I've never been super active. I'm not reading through years and years of posts just to see how Custom and company acted in the old days. I was speaking in the context of how your post applied to me and how I personally saw things.

Well Custom and some of the other people here just started it up with last couple years or so whereas before that point they themselves were on the receiving end of this type of stuff. Which is why I do actually find it a little sad that they're now the ones dishing it out.

And it's not really anything to do with being on a high horse or not, but sometimes this type of behavior  gets taken way too far and it is pretty disgusting. And at a certain point it just all gets really, really old.
...̅̅̅

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Zero

Custom

Doodle

YEAH

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Doodle on October 04, 2011, 12:39:12 PM
what the intercourse  is happening

N I N N Y  A L E R TG O O D  M U S I C :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Silverhawk79

Can we stop bickering like children? K thanks.

Custom

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 04, 2011, 03:13:47 PM
Can we stop bickering like children? K thanks.
( 。Д°)  B-but uncle Silver!
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH