Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 27, 2011, 11:58:11 AM
I'm one of those.

Don't tell anyone.

you're one of those idiots that pretends to be a sage but they never get sage becuase they don't contribute anything worthwhile

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on October 27, 2011, 03:15:32 PM
you're one of those idiots that pretends to be a sage but they never get sage becuase they don't contribute anything worthwhile
no i'm a koh
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on October 27, 2011, 03:15:32 PM

Can I be a sage?  :O

Chris8492

Ok, this cant be right. 7 inches of snow predicted for the night before halloween in the northeast....the weather is wacked right now.

Kayo

Quote from: Chris93 on October 28, 2011, 04:40:13 AM
Ok, this cant be right. 7 inches of snow predicted for the night before halloween in the northeast....the weather is wacked right now.
Have you like, never been to New York before?

Last year we got temperatures in the 90s and 100s for a week in early April, and it didn't once get that hot again until August.

This year we had intense heat, a hurricane, frigidly cold weather, drought, rain, more intense heat, and snow at 36 degrees F. All in the last few weeks. Strangely though, this isn't a surprise to me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chris8492

Quote from: Kayo on October 28, 2011, 12:03:07 PM
Have you like, never been to New York before?

Last year we got temperatures in the 90s and 100s for a week in early April, and it didn't once get that hot again until August.

This year we had intense heat, a hurricane, frigidly cold weather, drought, rain, more intense heat, and snow at 36 degrees F. All in the last few weeks. Strangely though, this isn't a surprise to me.
Dude, i live north of you, the hurricane was just as bad here as it was there. It gets to -35 here at the very lowest in the winter and we get 4 feet of snow. It gets up past 100 degrees in the summer some points, and a great sum of massive thunderstorms. Welcome to New Hampshire. I know what sporadic weather patterns are like.

The weather this year though is just very weird for everyone apparently.

Kayo

Quote from: Chris93 on October 28, 2011, 03:24:06 PM
Dude, i live north of you, the hurricane was just as bad here as it was there. It gets to -35 here at the very lowest in the winter and we get 4 feet of snow. It gets up past 100 degrees in the summer some points, and a great sum of massive thunderstorms. Welcome to New Hampshire. I know what sporadic weather patterns are like.

The weather this year though is just very weird for everyone apparently.
The hurricane died by the time it ravaged South New York, and I demand you tell me what your damages were, since I'm sure they weren't nearly as bad as down here.

Just saying.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 28, 2011, 10:19:23 PM
The hurricane died by the time it ravaged South New York, and I demand you tell me what your damages were, since I'm sure they weren't nearly as bad as down here.

Just saying.

oh god lmao

Kayo

[move][/move]

Zero

Doodle

Just saying.
PFFFFFFT
YEAH

Mona

Just saying.

No no no... You can say ravaged after your house turns to rubble and you lose pretty much everything you own and you have to rely on FEMA for a warm meal.

Kayo

Quote from: Mona on October 29, 2011, 12:59:40 PM
No no no... You can say ravaged after your house turns to rubble and you lose pretty much everything you own and you have to rely on FEMA for a warm meal.
A neighborhood a few miles from my place was under 6 feet of water.

Trees crushed houses

We had to drive home in it--the high parts of my road (it's hilly) were covered in huge treelimbs we had to meander around and the low parts were under a foot of water.

It was pretty bad.

Seems ravaging.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I guess that south end was pretty ravaged, huh
YEAH

Chris8492

Seems my area lucked out during the hurricane. I wasnt home, but everyone said the worst is that trees were down, and we were dead center in its path.

And i would say thats pretty close to being ravaged Kayo. But we've been completely iced over here before, we lost power for 2 weeks or so in 08. Thousands of trees were down from that ice storm. That was worse than Irene. I think the whole entire state lost power.