News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Kayo

Quote from: Wyvern on November 01, 2011, 04:33:05 AM
No poop sherlock. But it was a SNOW STORM, again SNOW. i've lived up in this area which gets bombarded by snowfall and have never heard of lightning appearing in a snow storm and happen to know quite a lot about storms. i can guarantee you would've done the same. In a Thunderstorm, of course i unplug everything.

And whats with the attitude dude?
You're saying you didn't get the hint when everything started flickering the first time? No, I would not have done the same as you.

Also @Neerb, I lost my alarm clock from the first surge, I didn't have any kind of warning like Chris did. Plus, it happened when I was asleep. Chris had the opportunity to unplug his stuff, but didn't. I'm not upset; Chris is the one who's freaking out here.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Zero

Quote from: Kayghost on November 01, 2011, 12:33:26 PM
Chris is the one who's freaking out here.
WIGGLER AND QUEEN BEE CONFIRMED

Chris8492

Then next time dont seem like you were upset. Cuz your tone was hyper critical, and judgemental to the point where it looked as if you were upset.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Syncopathic

Quote from: Kayghost on October 31, 2011, 06:16:02 PM
Seriously, you complain about the alleged intensity of your alleged lightning so much; IF IT'S THAT FUCKING BAD, don't leave your DSi plugged in. Seriously.
wow.
what a dick.
Love, Custom.

CoasterKid93

CoasterKid93

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]