News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Apparently this forum has drama over some of the dumbest reasons out there. Seriously, Can some of yas do something better with your time with this place?

Kayo

Quote from: Wyvern on November 03, 2011, 03:57:40 PM
Apparently this forum has drama over some of the dumbest reasons out there. Seriously, Can some of yas do something better with your time with this place?
If I had better things to do with my time, I wouldn't be on NSFCD.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: Wyvern on November 03, 2011, 03:57:40 PM
what's a yas

Silverhawk79

I usually eat very little food, I try to spend as little money as possible on groceries and I hardly eat out. But on the occasion that I hit up a buffet, I intercourse ing DESTROY. I serious the intercourse  up, and go into a blind-speedeating-rage mode and don't stop at all, the key is momentum. You can't stop for a second or else your brain will have time to tell your stomach to puss out. My usual strategy is to double plat for the first couple rounds, and always pack food down on the plates efficiently. Efficiency is key! The point of a buffet is this: to eat like the restaurant owner raped your villagers and salted your crops, and you are on a mission of revenge. The only way to earn your revenge and retain your clan honor is to beat him at his own sick little game of "buffet" and eat all of his food and put him out of business. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they are liars and heathens. Etiquette? Self control? Sorry, I can't hear your pitiful whining, I have a metric ton of delicious food balanced on a rock hard six food boner.

Pizza is my usual preference for buffet food, I can pack that poop down so fast at high volume. My standard is usually equal to two extra large 18" pizzas. After pizza runs, my stomach is like a tightly packed neutron star of cheese and dough. I don't poop for DAYS. When I finally do, it is always so massive and glorious, THE GODS THEMSELVES tremble in awe. Best part? It's always a no-wiper.

After I'm done unclogging the toilet for an hour, I give a salute to myself in the mirror for a job well don. And then I go back to eating rice and tuna sandwiches for weeks.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Spookyhawk79 on November 03, 2011, 09:34:26 PM
I usually eat very little food, I try to spend as little money as possible on groceries and I hardly eat out. But on the occasion that I hit up a buffet, I intercourse ing DESTROY. I serious the intercourse  up, and go into a blind-speedeating-rage mode and don't stop at all, the key is momentum. You can't stop for a second or else your brain will have time to tell your stomach to puss out. My usual strategy is to double plat for the first couple rounds, and always pack food down on the plates efficiently. Efficiency is key! The point of a buffet is this: to eat like the restaurant owner raped your villagers and salted your crops, and you are on a mission of revenge. The only way to earn your revenge and retain your clan honor is to beat him at his own sick little game of "buffet" and eat all of his food and put him out of business. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they are liars and heathens. Etiquette? Self control? Sorry, I can't hear your pitiful whining, I have a metric ton of delicious food balanced on a rock hard six food boner.

Pizza is my usual preference for buffet food, I can pack that poop down so fast at high volume. My standard is usually equal to two extra large 18" pizzas. After pizza runs, my stomach is like a tightly packed neutron star of cheese and dough. I don't poop for DAYS. When I finally do, it is always so massive and glorious, THE GODS THEMSELVES tremble in awe. Best part? It's always a no-wiper.

After I'm done unclogging the toilet for an hour, I give a salute to myself in the mirror for a job well don. And then I go back to eating rice and tuna sandwiches for weeks.

Cruise ships must love you, then. 24 hour buffets.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Silverhawk79

Doodle

oh hey it's the creator of this topic's birthday
YEAH

Zero

Doodle

Oh intercourse , that's MYL? I didn't even notice with the name
YEAH

Bearissoslow

Bearissoslow

night was at least funny

ohdipus rex and flaming him on skype was a poopbarrel of giggles

Ravioli

Bear

Move to Toronto and split a dorm with me next year, faggot

Kayo

>yfw I wished him a happy birthday at 12 AM

happy birthday regardless to the guy who will never see this because he never comes here anymore.
[move][/move]