Bearissoslow

Quote from: Ravioli on November 05, 2011, 05:03:47 PM
Bear

Move to Toronto and split a dorm with me next year, faggot

but i'm not canananananadian.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 05, 2011, 10:53:04 PM
but i'm not canananananadian.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. We're better.

Healthcare?

Free.

Zero

Quote from: Zombie Chickens on November 05, 2011, 11:22:05 PM
...Almost.

Dem taxes man. It's rape.

ouch

Though here in America we get raped in the ass by insurance companies anyway. Rape all around.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Zombie Chickens on November 05, 2011, 10:56:01 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. We're better.

Healthcare?

Free.

you're a defensive vagina, all I said was that I wasn't canadian and you're like WOW FAGGOT SMD NOT AS GOOD AS ME

TheDarkChief

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 06, 2011, 12:51:57 AM
you're a defensive vagina, all I said was that I wasn't canadian and you're like WOW FAGGOT SMD NOT AS GOOD AS ME
we do it subtly, contrary to what most people think about canadians being nice

Ravioli

Poultry where do you live in our home and native land?

You may have to be my cheap worn-out replacement Bear now that I know the major cultural barrier between our nations is too much for our love

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ravioli on November 06, 2011, 03:43:52 AM
Poultry where do you live in our home and native land?

You may have to be my cheap worn-out replacement Bear now that I know the major cultural barrier between our nations is too much for our love
he lives in calgs

though unless you can guarantee he has a shot at soccer playing women he won't move

Ravioli

dude

I went to the U of T open house last weekend. Soccer babes were the first intercourse ing thing I saw on campus, no lie. And by that I mean I saw them intercourse ing.

Bearissoslow

I just got back from my UNR open house. the long and short of it is that I won't get to dorm and I'll have to pay out the ass to go there, even with the millenium scholarship so I can go get my undergraduate there 'fore I transfer.

i don't like the college system in america too much.

Ravioli

It's not much better up here. Fucking U of T is probably going to cost me like 120,000+ by the end of my masters so I'm still researching into something less exorbitant. My options for the programs I want are really limited in Ontario so it's either learn how to poop money to live in Toronto or learn to speak French to move to Quebec where things are ever so slightly cheaper.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ravioli on November 06, 2011, 08:20:44 PM
It's not much better up here. Fucking U of T is probably going to cost me like 120,000+ by the end of my masters so I'm still researching into something less exorbitant. My options for the programs I want are really limited in Ontario so it's either learn how to poop money to live in Toronto or learn to speak French to move to Quebec where things are ever so slightly cheaper.
get a scholarship from the Quebec gov to learn French. They give a few of them out and they're badass.

Ravioli

Quote from: Macawmoses on November 06, 2011, 08:45:40 PM
get a scholarship from the Quebec gov to learn French. They give a few of them out and they're badass.
ya buddy

btw Mack where are you from

Macawmoses