Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravioli

Macawmoses

Ravioli

And diseased beef

Is it true that everybody in Alberta has their own backyard tar pit and that whenever you host pisswater Molson-drunk hoedowns to pacify a loss by the Calgary Flamers you ritually take turns intercourse ing a mad cow and then skinny dip in the oil to purge your self-disgust?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Ravioli on November 07, 2011, 09:45:45 PM
And diseased beef

Is it true that everybody in Alberta has their own backyard tar pit and that whenever you host pisswater Molson-drunk hoedowns to pacify a loss by the Calgary Flamers you ritually take turns intercourse ing a mad cow and then skinny dip in the oil to purge your self-disgust?
Yeah, that's pretty true. Sometimes we run outside throwing horseshoes at drunk cowgirls for luck.

Mack, I actually haven't played soccer in a while. I've run out of time for it. I guess I'm probably fat now. Not actually fat. Just not I-play-soccer in shape. More like I-used-to-play-soccer-but-now-I-drink-vodka instead. What were we talking about? Right. There's this soccer babe who sits ahead of me in Biology. She has the nicest tits ever. Sge talks with her hands too, so whenever we're talking it's like BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCEJIGGLEJIGGLEBOUNCEBOUNCEWHATUP.

Ravioli

Hover. Hover. HEY HOVER.

Fucking dorm with me or be a vaginaswab. The soccer babes in Toronto will make your vaginary gal look like a cheap Eskimo hooker. There's Brazillians here, Hover. Brazillians. I'm talking tits that wean babies onto coconuts. There's a reason they're called Amazons, Hover, intercourse ing put two and two together.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Zombie Chickens on November 07, 2011, 09:56:47 PM
Yeah, that's pretty true. Sometimes we run outside throwing horseshoes at drunk cowgirls for luck.

Mack, I actually haven't played soccer in a while. I've run out of time for it. I guess I'm probably fat now. Not actually fat. Just not I-play-soccer in shape. More like I-used-to-play-soccer-but-now-I-drink-vodka instead. What were we talking about? Right. There's this soccer babe who sits ahead of me in Biology. She has the nicest tits ever. Sge talks with her hands too, so whenever we're talking it's like BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCEJIGGLEJIGGLEBOUNCEBOUNCEWHATUP.

why aren't you in lethbridge

Chris8492

Anyone ever heard of the AR Drone? I got one of them a year ago and i have been working on modding it quite a bit so i can add on auxillary specs. Im trying to get it so the quad props have gyros in them so it can move the props at different angles too.

Silverhawk79

I love being woken up at 8am by my roommate practicing guitar
don't you

Macawmoses

Quote from: Spookyhawk79 on November 08, 2011, 07:55:24 AM
I love being woken up at 8am by my roommate practicing guitar
don't you
YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO BED WHEN HE GLARED AT YOU

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Macawmoses on November 07, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
why aren't you in lethbridge
I graduate this year, then I'm going to U of A to major in English. I'll come visit and bring a soccer ball or a bong or something cool like that.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Zombie Chickens on November 08, 2011, 09:15:04 PM
I graduate this year, then I'm going to U of A to major in English. I'll come visit and bring a soccer ball or a bong or something cool like that.
Alberta for English? Why? That's such a huge faculty. Come get the one on one here. We offer tons of scholarships and soccer babes. And weed.

Zero

speaking of bongs...

R.I.P Fel Bong

December 2010-November 2011

A buddy of mine destroyed my bong on accident. Luckily he went out and bought a new one with 12 percs.

Tree of Life

intercourse  yes

Syncopathic

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 08, 2011, 09:51:01 PM
speaking of bongs...

R.I.P Fel Bong

December 2010-November 2011

A buddy of mine destroyed my bong on accident. Luckily he went out and bought a new one with 12 percs.

Tree of Life

intercourse  yes

.... Brb getting friend to accidently destroy my pipe.

Super

For a second, I thought "What? The University of Arizona?"

Ravioli