<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on October 21, 2013, 05:51:35 PM
I was just thinking this actually.

How the heck can this game look so freaking ugly when Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Mario, Resident Evil, and even THE OCARINA OF TIME REMAKE look so great?

i dunnoo dawg
is it bad that i only want to play this for the hidden majora's mask information or whatever
i'm honestly not very interested in htis game which is weird becuase usually i'll eat up anything zelda related nintendo throws at me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on October 21, 2013, 06:04:33 PM
i'm honestly not very interested in htis game which is weird becuase usually i'll eat up anything zelda related nintendo throws at me

Same. I guess for me it's because I never really was that into 2D Zeldas. I mean, I own them all for owning purposes, and I did like ALttP and LA, but the FIRST I played was OoT and the first I owned and beat was TWW, so now 3D and heavy story are key components for my enjoyment.

Tupin

itt people who don't get that this was what 2D Link was always supposed to look like

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on October 21, 2013, 10:31:01 PM
itt people who don't get that this was what 2D Link was always supposed to look like

like poop?

Tupin

Quote from: Custom on October 21, 2013, 11:19:11 PM
like poop?
That's similar to the box design used in almost every 2D game up until Minish Cap.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on October 21, 2013, 11:45:20 PM
That's similar to the box design used in almost every 2D game up until Minish Cap.

don't think so pal

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on October 21, 2013, 11:45:20 PM

lolwut. Have you just not been paying attention all this time? There've been like twenty articles on how the exact opposite is true.

Left is ALttP Link, middle is ALttP Link done in ALBW style, and right is ALBW Link.

That dude on the right is one ugly mother, and he looks 5x worse in-game, because, as I mentioned is my main problem, the game itself is UGLY by 3DS standards.

Tupin

they did have to change a lot because of the 2DS

but it's like the same basic design in a new art style as opposed to 3D links which got new designs and styles in almost every game

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on October 22, 2013, 11:04:04 AM
they did have to change a lot because of the 2DS

but it's like the same basic design in a new art style as opposed to 3D links which got new designs and styles in almost every game

i disagree
this one just sucks

Doodle

Quote from: Tupin on October 21, 2013, 10:47:03 AM
where's the pink hair
oh god no don't even

Quote from: Neerb on October 22, 2013, 10:52:26 AM
lolwut. Have you just not been paying attention all this time? There've been like twenty articles on how the exact opposite is true.

Left is ALttP Link, middle is ALttP Link done in ALBW style, and right is ALBW Link.

That dude on the right is one ugly mother, and he looks 5x worse in-game, because, as I mentioned is my main problem, the game itself is UGLY by 3DS standards.
I don't think ALBW Link looks that bad there. It's sort of similar to the style of the Oracle games. It just looks bad in-game because he's usually seen from top-down, I guess.
YEAH

Tupin

Quote from: Doodle on October 23, 2013, 01:03:27 PM
oh god no don't even
I don't think ALBW Link looks that bad there. It's sort of similar to the style of the Oracle games. It just looks bad in-game because he's usually seen from top-down, I guess.
doodle gets it

Super

Silverhawk79

i'm moving out of my house tomorrow whoa
i'm a big boy now

buttlord420

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 14, 2013, 06:47:55 PM
i'm moving out of my house tomorrow whoa
i'm a big boy now
i thought you already had an apartment with room mates and stuff