News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Shitty poop of the poop generation

Started by The Riddler, October 02, 2010, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on October 07, 2011, 12:30:18 PM
Band Geeks definitely deserves to be on the list.

And "The Algae's Always Greener" is when Plankton switches lives with Krabs.
Yeah, I remember that one. For some reason I always forget what episode goes with that name.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ravioli

Everyone likes Band Geeks apparently. It'd probably be in my Top 20 but meh.

Ravioli

Hey everybody

Fucking watch Regular Show if you haven't already or I will set you on fire

RX-78-2

That's a great show. I didn't get the channel in college, unfortunately. I can watch it now though, since I'm back home. I'm just disappointed that I missed some new episodes. Hopefully, I'll catch up with on demand stuff.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Ravioli

I just watch everything online because I rule

BROSBROSBROSBROSBROSBROSBROSBROS

Tupin

Bumping this because I'd figure I'd mention:

You know how everyone likes Band Geeks? Well the writer of that episode has no gosh darn clue to write for any show that isn't Spongebob.

It's annoying because she's apparently one of the most well known and "respected" writers in the industry because of her work on Spongebob. She's absolutely everywhere, and written episodes for a lot of recent cartoons.

All of the episodes she writes rely on one character acting like an poop hole and everyone else acting completely out of character, since she doesn't write for shows that require consistency.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on March 10, 2013, 05:08:46 PM
Bumping this because I'd figure I'd mention:

You know how everyone likes Band Geeks? Well the writer of that episode has no gosh darn clue to write for any show that isn't Spongebob.

It's annoying because she's apparently one of the most well known and "respected" writers in the industry because of her work on Spongebob. She's absolutely everywhere, and written episodes for a lot of recent cartoons.

All of the episodes she writes rely on one character acting like an poop hole and everyone else acting completely out of character, since she doesn't write for shows that require consistency.

i like the job for a cowboy youtube edit

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

All I know is that her Adventure Time episodes are apparently pretty bad.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on March 10, 2013, 05:28:02 PM
All I know is that her Adventure Time episodes are apparently pretty bad.

adventure time is usually pretty bad

i gave up on that show when they had a great episode about finn and marceline that ended on a fart joke
that's when i realized it was time to stop watching shows written and intended for 11 year old kids to watch

i still think regular show is okay whenever i catch a glimpse of it
adventure time just seems to xd random for me

Tupin

It's kind of sad too because they actually could do a lot with the characters and setting they have. And then they just stay in one location for an entire episode and like you said, ruin moments that should be memorable with juvenile humor.

It's funny, because the show is called "Adventure" Time and it has less actual adventuring in it than any other popular cartoon.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on March 10, 2013, 05:40:46 PM
It's funny, because the show is called "Adventure" Time and it has less actual adventuring in it than any other popular cartoon.

9/10 got me to reply

sorry this couldn't be more wrong

Also guys, are you REALLY complaining about juvenile humor in a kids show? I like you guys but come the intercourse  on, how ignorant do you have to be to not realize that these shows aren't made for you? You are no where near their target demographic. No where even close. Neither am I.

Still, I find myself being able to lighten up enough to enjoy the humor because I don't fancy myself some sophisticated cartoon connoisseur. I also crack up at Regular Show, which has its fair share of juvenile humor(yes, it does. If you somehow think the humor is more sophisticated then you're delusional). I could dissect this even further, but that would be redundant and add insult to injury.

Kids like fart jokes. Especially when they come out of nowhere. To expect anything else out of a kids show is retarded and shows me that you're watching Adventure Time for the wrong reasons to begin with.

Custom

Quote from: Z on March 13, 2013, 05:46:55 AM

Also guys, are you REALLY complaining about juvenile humor in a kids show? I like you guys but come the intercourse  on, how ignorant do you have to be to not realize that these shows aren't made for you? You are no where near their target demographic. No where even close. Neither am I.

Quote from: Custom on March 10, 2013, 05:29:51 PM
that's when i realized it was time to stop watching shows written and intended for 11 year old kids to watch

Zero

Custom

Tupin

guess it kind of comes back to the title of the thread

most shows intended for an older audience don't have more sophisticated humor anyway but whatever