News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Favorite 3D Pokémon Game?

Started by JrDude, October 26, 2010, 03:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

By that I mean Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Stadium 2, Hey You Pikachu!, etc. Not Black/White, or any other game that is barely 3D.
Which is your favorite and why?

I randomly decided to play XD again, and I have to say, it has some of the most awesome music EVER. I basically wanted an excuse to point that out, but the Cipher theme when an important person is around, and Mirror B.'s battle music is also awesome. All the other music I can't complain, but seriously, those 2 beats are awesome, and I'm not completely through the game, so there may be more that I don't remember.
So currently, this is my favorite.
[move][/move]
Dude .

ThePowerOfOne

XD and Battle Revolution are the only ones I have played. Two totally different games, but I think I like XD more since it actually has a story.

Kayo

Colosseum and XD, because they had a story. Also, I'll share a glitch with Colosseum for you.

If you select a Pokeball to throw at a shadow pokemon with your first pokemon's turn, then for the second turn you go into your bag and switch the ball you selected with any other (you can then go back and use an attack with your second pokemon), you don't use any pokeballs. You still throw one, but nothing is subtracted from your bag. This means you can constantly throw masterballs while always having one. Cool, huh? This doesn't work in XD though...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I have the fondest memories with Stadium; rental battles with friends when I didn't have a Red, Blue, or Yellow of my own, the announcer, mini games, playing a Gameboy game on the big screen... so fun. They need to make Stadium 3 already.

HOWEVER, while I loved Stadium, and was also a fan of Snap, my favorite is XD: Gale of Darkness for its story and humor.

Other than those, the only one I ever played (and the only one period that I ever owned) was Battle Revolution, which was so completely devoid of anything worthwhile that it made me want to break the disc (not that I would have lost anything if I DID break the disc).

By the way, did anyone here ever get a hold of Hey You, Pikachu? How was that?

Java

Quote from: Neerb on October 26, 2010, 02:46:03 PM
By the way, did anyone here ever get a hold of Hey You, Pikachu? How was that?
In my opinion, it was terrible.

When I was younger, I thought the concept was really cool, but the microphone never worked for me, leaving me to say all my instructions fifty times before Pikachu would go and do something completely different from what I said,

Cornwad

I think the obvious choice is either Stadium, Snap, or Channel.