News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Order of XIII RP

Started by Sam Leonhart, November 03, 2010, 04:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Leonhart

This is an RP where we are the new Organization XIII in KH. It is based off of Kimoto's RP on FFU, which was based off of MY story ideas. It's about 20 years after KH II. There are 13 spots to fill, but there can be rogues and we make our own plot along the way. If the Somebody of your Nobody has found a way to come back, or to seperate  there Nobody, you can also control their Somebody.

Here is the Template:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Weapon:
Title: (This includes their number. Choose your own number I guess. Traitor's keep their old number.)
Power:
Bio:

And here is mine:

Name: Xasm
Sex: Male.
Description: Around 6 ft., has light brown hair, and light blue eyes. He has tanned skin, and slightly pointed ears from constant use of Dark Corridor's.
Personality: Friendly, but can be strict. In battle, he will be ruthless and taunting when he attacks, but is slightly hesitant to take a live of a human being.
Weapon: Twilit Skys Keyblade
Title: I, King of the Twilit Skies.
Power: Twilight. And don't even say I like the series!
Bio: When Sam, his Somebody, gave his heart to save the girl he loved, Xasm was created. Soon, he set out to create an Order of Nobody's to give himself purpose. Then, he regained his heart by cofronting his Heartless self, Sam, Spawn of the Samite, and became whole. Eventually, Sam found a way to seperate himself from Xasm and Spawn. Wait... that stuff is kinda spoil-ish... CRAP!

I thank Oldenmw of FFU for this sig.

Magnum

Okay, I might as well be the one to break this to you. The RP on this site is dead. We used to have it pretty good, but the only person left that hosted them was a guy called 'TheBird'. He used to have some original stuff, but he left the site. The only people who wholeheartedly RPed were Shorti and Light. Both of them rarely visit now.

And I personally only like original stuff. Either that or something I at least don't know. I don't like pre-made worlds. Sorry. :(

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

KimotoDragoon

Eh... Don't let it get you down Sam! I need to test out the new Nobody character I made anyway. Anyway with more people others might join. And even they don't we can pull this off! ^^

Name: Nexas
Sex: Male
Description: Average height, semi long black hair kept in a short ponytail, dark brown eyes, blue rimmed small glasses, black unzipped hoodie, light blue t-shirt under, blue jeans with a tear in the left knee, and sneakers.
Personality: Lacks emotions. And morals. Does whatever he wants and always speaks without emotion.
Weapon: A golden Scythe with 6 forms. First form is the scythe. Second is where the head of the scythe comes off and a chain is revealed making it a chain sickle with a long handle on the other end. Third is a katana which is hidden in the long handle and can be revealed by removing the sheathe. Fourth is a Naginata where you just unlock the scythe blade and move it up and pointing upward. Fifth is where the head widens using a mechanism and the blade seperates into three smaller blades making it a Trident. The sixth is where He takes the Tridant head and removes it from the handle while taking out the katana, then taking the chain and disconnecting from the back of the katana and sticking the tridant's middle blade into the empty katana handle, then connect the chain to the inside of the katana sheathe and connect the heads handle to the sheathe making a long handle again. In short it's like the Tridant but the middle blade is now the katana blade and the chain is usable again to create far range attacks, while the whole bladed part and bend down and lock again so it's like a triple bladed scythe. This weapon can also use the power of whoever is making hand contact with it. It is also set up to react to his will.
Title: V, Reaper of Oblivion
Power: Nullification - Before it is sad this power can god mod it can't. He can only nullify anything he touchs directly with his hands or scythe. And if he touchs a person he can only nullify everything that comes out. Not their whole power. He can't nullify things like a rock that was thrown. But if the rock had been powered up by a power or magic then he could nullify it.
Bio: A nobody who woke with only one memory. The day he made a friend. The rest is a blur and he can't remember who this friend is. He searches for this memories missing part without a code of morals while usually being tricked at each turn.
RAWR!!!

Light

Quote from: Magnum on November 04, 2010, 06:35:34 PM
The only people who wholeheartedly RPed were Shorti and Light. Both of them rarely visit now.
:| Whatchoo talkin' bout. I'm always online. I just don't post often.

May or may not sign up for this later; good to see a possible return of RPs!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.