News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

My school became a movie set.

Started by Kayo, November 04, 2010, 11:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Well, if Josh Peck is really there, chances are your school was chosen to be part of Red Dawn, because Josh Peck is a protagonist.

Magnum

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 07, 2010, 06:18:44 PM
Well, if Josh Peck is really there, chances are your school was chosen to be part of Red Dawn, because Josh Peck is a protagonist.
chances are your school was chosen to be part of Red Dawn, because Josh Peck is a protagonist.
chances are your school was chosen to be part of Red Dawn
Red Dawn

FUCK YES! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! THEY BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

If your school gets to be part of the new Red Dawn, you are the luckiest kid in the world. I would give so much to be able to look at Josh Peck killing a bunch of slant-eyed commie bastards and say "I went to school there". If Thor/Captain Kirk's dad shows up it's definitely Red Dawn, I think he's supposed to be in it too.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Old school had a movie filmed in it, a lot of classmates and I were picked to be in it, we got filmed for a day and that was that.

Don't know what it was or if it ever got produced. It was a long ass time ago.

RX-78-2

It'd be so awesome to have a movie filmed near me. I think there was one in the recent past that wasn't too far away, but I don't know anything about it.

Quote from: Kianglo on November 05, 2010, 12:12:53 PM
And some people filming or something
idk y but i lold

On a side note, this what I'm trying to go to college for: film-making, screenwriting, and directing.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Dog Food

Quote from: RX-78-2 on November 26, 2010, 01:00:27 AM
On a side note, this what I'm trying to go to college for: film-making, screenwriting, and directing.
Oh hey, me too. I want to write for TV, and eventually create my own series, be the show runner of it, and direct all of my episodes.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Quote from: KJ on November 26, 2010, 08:39:56 PM
Oh hey, me too. I want to write for TV, and eventually create my own series, be the show runner of it, and direct all of my episodes.
Can I be in your show? I do REALLY enjoy acting.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

RX-78-2

Quote from: KJ on November 26, 2010, 08:39:56 PM
Sweet! I'm not alone then. May I ask what your top choice(s) is (are) for college? Mine is California Institute of the Arts in Valencia.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************