DS
0 (0%)
Wii & DS both
0 (0%)
Not getting it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Kayo

Well, this game looks seriously amazing and I'm definitely getting it. But I don't know what system to get it on. PROS AND CONS TIME

Wii pros:
- Better graphics
- Looks more fun on the big screen
- Possibly better controls due to Wii, but I'm not sure.

Wii cons:
- Can't take it with me, and I like portable gaming.

DS pros:
- 2 screens = ?
- Portability

DS cons:
- Graphics not as good

So I want your opinion on which system is the best for it. So I ran this poll. Happy voting.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

There's a demo for the DS version available for download on the Wii's Nintendo Channel now. Try it out if you want.

Personally, I'm going for Wii hands down.
Wii = Sonic Unleashed Daytime with power-ups (basically the best Sonic gameplay evar)
DS = Sonic Rush with power-ups (Rush is nice, but not nearly Unleashed)

And the DS thing? That's not a generalization; I played the demo and own Rush, and it's like I was playing the same game. Not that Rush isn't amazing, but Unleashed Daytime is FABULOUS.

*edit

IGN has now reviewed both the Wii and DS versions... and they BOTH got 8.5/10. Does that help you make your decision?  :P

Kayo

I'm really leaning towards the Wii because i like playing sonic games like that on a console (SONIC HEROOOOOOEEESSS), but i still like the DS's portability. But I think the graphics are deciding it for me, and I'll get Wii. I think.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

The Wii version has the awesome new voices, but will probably end up on 360.

Neerb

IGN is calling 2010 the "Sonic Renaissance." After being mediocre-to-bad for the past several years (at least on consoles after Heroes; portable Sonic has always been great), 2010 has seen the release of 3 great Sonic games: a spin-off in the form of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, a classic-style Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (episode 1), and now what may finally be Sonic's rightful place on the modern console, Sonic Colors. In fact, if you take into account that the DS version is so different in gameplay, you could say that 4 different great Sonic games are out this year.

Qsmash

- 50 (maybe more) levels
- Great Music
- 2d sections have a lot of exploration
- Creative level design
- Multiplayer
- Gamecube controller support

...Yep

Kayo

[move][/move]

Neerb

JrDude

The gameplay looks awesome, the trailers look interesting, but one thing that Sonic was almost always good at in the series doesn't seem to be good in this game, the music. Most, if not all, of the music from the past horrible games were awesome, especially their main song. But Sonic Color's song, first time I heard it I wanted to barf, but now that I've seen trailers a few times and heard it several times, it's ultra meh, but not great like most of the other songs. I can almost blame the name of the game for the badness of the song, because the music in it is awesome, but the singing, it doesn't sound too good imo.

Also, I once made a fan Sonic character in my head, a porcupine, and in my mental gameplay, he had the ability to do what Sonic can do with the Pink Spiky Whisp or whatever they're called.
THEY STOLDED MAH IDEAR
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Everyone I know is practically waiting for it to be ported to the PS3/360.

I'll do the same. I want the game, but I can't justify buying it twice(even though I've bought Dragon Quest IX three times lol). Sonic Unleashed's day stages were intercourse ing fantastic, and the 360/PS3 version was the best looking game of the year when it came out, and is still better looking than most 360/PS3 games that come out.

Neerb

Levels, anyone?

Also, here's Eggman's PA announcements; this game's script is freaking hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zDlwgQN9pU

Qsmash

OST anyone?

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

oh god the spoilers.

Neerb

Forget those vids, here's the ost: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/395

Now, I'm not saying you can DOWNLOAD these, but... you can totally download these.

I FREAKING LOVE the Aquatic Park Act 1 theme. I think this is the best Sonic game ever in terms of level music.

Silverhawk79

Uh, so apparently it got leaked. My friend is downloading it right now, and I guess he'll report back to me.
In exquisite detail, no less. He's an obsessive Sonic fan.

Qsmash

Quote from: Neerb on November 09, 2010, 06:01:23 PM
Forget those vids, here's the ost: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/395

Now, I'm not saying you can DOWNLOAD these, but... you can totally download these.

I FREAKING LOVE the Aquatic Park Act 1 theme. I think this is the best Sonic game ever in terms of level music.
I like this post
>drowning music
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-