News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

GREEN LANTERN

Started by Neerb, November 13, 2010, 06:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

We don't get a real trailer until Thursday, when Harry Potter comes out, but we do get our first look at footage (albeit very very low quality) RIGHT NOW.

I could have done without the cgi suit, and it looks a bit... Fantastic Four-ish (wasn't really how else to say it), but I trust Ryan Reynolds to act well enough, and this is pretty sucky quality footage. I'll have to hold any official opinion until we get our first GOOD look on Thursday, although I am currently looking forward to the movie itself.

Thoughts?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Neerb on November 13, 2010, 06:58:07 PM
We don't get a real trailer until Thursday, when Harry Potter comes out, but we do get our first look at footage (albeit very very low quality) RIGHT NOW.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

I could have done without the cgi suit, and it looks a bit... Fantastic Four-ish (wasn't really how else to say it), but I trust Ryan Reynolds to act well enough, and this is pretty sucky quality footage. I'll have to hold any official opinion until we get our first GOOD look on Thursday, although I am currently looking forward to the movie itself.

Thoughts?
ASSASSINATED

Also Green Lanturn would be hard to do. At his core, he's a very stupid super hero, he's just been done so well that he ends up being awesome. MAJORLY awesome.

And if this ends up making him look like the stupid super hero he REALLY uis, it'll be a flop.

Neerb

REAL TRAILER IS HERE. Thankfully, the first little preview was in fact a poor selection of low-quality scenes, and not an accurate representation. This trailer does in fact look pretty good, and I can't wait for the movie.

JrDude

Violated terms of service?

Best movie evur!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Then find it somewhere else on Youtube, or just go straight to Apple.

Cornwad

I saw this ad at Harry Potter last night, but nobody was all that excited for it because they had just shown Cowboys & Aliens and it was the last preview for the actual movie.

Neerb

Custom

looks like something i really don't want to see

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

It seems friends of mine are going to drag me to both this film and the Thor film, despite me vowing never to see another superhero movie after the disappointments that were Spider Man 3 and Iron Man 2(yes, it was anti-climactic poop).

Hopefully they aren't terrible. I don't want my life wasted.