News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Shiny Beast Trio

Started by Neerb, January 01, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Bring your pokemon DS games to GameStop this month and get the Shiny Legendary Trio from the Zoroark movie. Then, when Black and White come out, transfer a shiny beast to B/W and you'll activate the event to go to Illusion Forest, where you can fight and catch Zoroark. However, be quick, as they're only out for a week each:

Shiny Raikou:
January 3-9

Shiny Entei:
January 17-23

Shiny Suicune:
January 31-February 6

NOTE: In order to get Zoroark, you only need ONE of the beasts, so don't panic if you can't get all three.

Custom

gosh darn why are there so many gamestop events
i didn't even know these existed

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Well, the Celebi is to get Zorua, and the Shiny Trio is to get Zoroark, and all six of these pokemon are key characters in the Zoroark movie, so I guess this is all in honor of the movie coming to America soon... although I really don't know when the movie will come to America.

ThePowerOfOne

Uuuuuuugggh... It's gonna be a pain to get there, but this is too good to pass up.

Kayo

Yeah this is gonna be hard for me. >_>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

I'd rather have wi-fi events but gamestop is fine too, as long as it's not toys r us.

Kayo

I prefer Wi-Fi events because I can do it without leaving my house, and I don't miss them that way. AND they often last longer.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Sweet, Gamestop's only ten minutes away. Not hard at all to snag all three.

So_So_Man

Can someone get multiples so I can have shiny gerbilsbeasts?

JrDude

D/P/Pt AND HG/SS all work?
If so, I can get 3 of each (P/Pt/HG), GameStop is not a hard destination for me to get to, I just hope I remember to get them all x_x
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 02, 2011, 06:26:21 AM
D/P/Pt AND HG/SS all work?
If so, I can get 3 of each (P/Pt/HG), GameStop is not a hard destination for me to get to, I just hope I remember to get them all x_x

Yes, all 5 versions of Gen 4 will work.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on January 02, 2011, 11:38:08 AM
I think Diamond & Pearl will not. I forgot if I got a Special Pichu out of them. If I did, then these downloads should work. Serebii doesn't tell if they do work, sadly.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on January 02, 2011, 11:38:08 AM

ahahah i get can 5 of each i win today

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Ingus on January 02, 2011, 12:26:33 PM
I think Diamond & Pearl will not. I forgot if I got a Special Pichu out of them. If I did, then these downloads should work. Serebii doesn't tell if they do work, sadly.

But the flier I got at GameStop says they do work, thankfully. Only Wi-Fi events are occasionally tailored to specific games.

Also, Serebii does say that all 5 games work; they all will work for the Celebi event, too.
http://www.serebii.net/events/2011.shtml

Edit: Also Also, apparently, the entire movesets of all three beasts are moves that they can't normally learn. These are some awesome moves too, like Entei getting Flare Blitz. Check it out in that Serebii link I just posted.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on January 02, 2011, 05:22:39 PM
But the flier I got at GameStop says they do work, thankfully. Only Wi-Fi events are occasionally tailored to specific games.

Also, Serebii does say that all 5 games work; they all will work for the Celebi event, too.
http://www.serebii.net/events/2011.shtml

Edit: Also Also, apparently, the entire movesets of all three beasts are moves that they can't normally learn. These are some awesome moves too, like Entei getting Flare Blitz. Check it out in that Serebii link I just posted.
Never mind my old post. I'll have three Flare Blitz-wearing Enteis on my teams. :D