<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

New video with actual new stuff! YES.

FruitFlow

It was originally planned to be released at the end of last year.
Sucks they changed it and pushed it to the end of this year instead.

But hey, this gives them more time for improvements and fixing whatever bugs/glitches they happen to encounter.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 02, 2011, 10:27:48 PM
Waitwat
It is?
DAMMIT!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 02, 2011, 10:27:48 PM

But hey, this gives them more time for improvements and fixing whatever bugs/glitches they happen to encounter.
Inb4 tripping...

Nayrman

Well, all we know is that it won't be the first half of this year, as Reggie said it'll be at E3. However, knowing Nintendo they'll promise a holiday release, and come September or October it'll be spring of 2012, and we'll start Twilight Princess syndrome all over again.

Neerb

I just wish we even KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME.

We've seen no forms of civilization, no overworld, nothing plot-related, no cutscenes, and it's making me upset.

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 03, 2011, 07:52:15 AM
Waitwat
It is?
DAMMIT!
Yep. It was no surprise to me actually.
I knew they would pull something like this at one point.

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 03, 2011, 07:56:07 AM
Inb4 tripping...
One of the many gimmicks that made Brawl a joke.

Quote from: Nayrman on March 03, 2011, 08:05:12 AM
Well, all we know is that it won't be the first half of this year, as Reggie said it'll be at E3. However, knowing Nintendo they'll promise a holiday release, and come September or October it'll be spring of 2012, and we'll start Twilight Princess syndrome all over again.
I remember those times.
Sometimes it just gets you infuriated.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

i dislike how the wiimote is on the side of the screen like that

the old layout stayed out of the way and looked clean, this looks like you're forever stuck on a tutorial level

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on March 03, 2011, 06:10:26 PM

the old layout stayed out of the way and looked clean, this looks like you're forever stuck on a tutorial level
That's another thing that was bothering me.

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on March 03, 2011, 06:10:26 PM

Well, it is entirely possible that the wiimote hud will not be in the final product, seeing as how they're clearly still working on it.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on March 03, 2011, 09:09:18 PM
Well, it is entirely possible that the wiimote hud will not be in the final product, seeing as how they're clearly still working on it.
That or it can possibly be removed and added through in-game settings.

Cornwad

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 02:33:31 PM
One of the many gimmicks that made Brawl a joke.
People didn't like tripping because it made the game less competitive.

But anyway, I'm excited for this game. It's pretty much the only game left to come out on Wii, so I guess Nintendo is trying to milk all of the hype they can out of it.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on March 04, 2011, 04:37:00 AM

But anyway, I'm excited for this game. It's pretty much the only game left to come out on Wii, so I guess Nintendo is trying to milk all of the hype they can out of it.

Don't forget Kirby!! And apparently Pokemon's getting one too, which if we're lucky will be either Stadium 3 or Colosseum 3.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Cornwad on March 04, 2011, 04:37:00 AM
I can understand the slipping on bananas, but the whole tripping on ground and in the air at random idea was an unnecessary addition.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 04, 2011, 11:27:20 AM
I can understand the slipping on bananas, but the whole tripping on ground and in the air at random idea was an unnecessary addition.
you could trip in the air? i can't recall doing anything of the sort at all....
back to the topic, it is unfortunate that it had to be moved later on in the year, but it should hopefully be free of most possible bugs and be in motion with the wiimote. Concerning the video, anyone have any thoughts about the guy who appeared in the video? Made me think of that one guy from Super Paper Mario...