News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:38:18 PM
Why the hell would it even be a default berry?
Because I alo got that one...

I don't believe it's the default berry. What berry did you get?

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 16, 2011, 05:41:11 PM
Because I alo got that one...

I don't believe it's the default berry. What berry did you get?
I got Haban.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:38:18 PM
Why the hell would it even be a default berry?
I assumed everyone got it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 05:52:23 PM
I assumed everyone got it.
Nope.

Also is there any way to get berries other than Dream Isle and Trading Shelves (or whatever they're cal- Share Shelves is it?)?

I'm pretty sure that's the only way.

Also can I check my Dream Points anywhere?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:54:51 PM
Also can I check my Dream Points anywhere?
Your profile on Global Link shows it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I have 750 Point. Kianglo's got 770.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 16, 2011, 06:00:35 PM
I have 750 Point. Kianglo's got 770.
Oh hooray, I'm close to 900.

I wonder what things exactly give you points. I'm going to assume simply connecting will give you some, and I have a feeling that sending Pokemon to your game, watering other people's berries, and playing Dream Isle minigames have an effect too.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 06:02:23 PM

I wonder what things exactly give you points. I'm going to assume simply connecting will give you some, and I have a feeling that sending Pokemon to your game, watering other people's berries, and playing Dream Isle minigames have an effect too.
Binga.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 06:02:23 PM

Pretty much.
The activities you do.

Kayo

I absolutely love this, that I just realized.

When you reach the Dream Tree, you don't have to send a Pokémon to your Friend Board. I knew this, but what I found out today is you can return to your home and do the Island of Dreams again. And the Pokémon you befriended your first time through don't even leave. They stay there until after you leave the Dream World.

So not only can I constantly run through to get more berries, I can repeatedly catch 3-4 Pokémon, rinse and repeat, then at the end of the hour end up with like 20 Pokémon to choose from.

I've also noticed that after a certain number of Dream Isle trips in a single visit, things disappear. My last two times going through I didn't find a single item or Pokémon. But oh well, that's alright.

I got my Regenerator Tangela today. But.. it's male, and its ability is poor. Oh well, I can keep trying.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

The mini games are fun the first few times, but start to get boring after a while.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 06:42:20 PM
The mini games are fun the first few times, but start to get boring after a while.
Especially when it's the same three or four.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 06:56:39 PM
Especially when it's the same three or four.
It really sucks how the Ice Cream challenge charges you a berry.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 17, 2011, 12:17:31 AM
It really sucks how the Ice Cream challenge charges you a berry.
I suppose, that's why I now avoid it unless it's a Pokemon I want. In that case, once you have tons of berries, it's worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 17, 2011, 03:23:43 PM
I suppose, that's why I now avoid it unless it's a Pokemon I want. In that case, once you have tons of berries, it's worth it.
The upside to it though is that it's the easiest of the 4.