News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Seeking Test Subjects

Started by Friendly Hostile, April 24, 2011, 04:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

So I'm guessing at least a handful of you here have acquired Portal 2, since I can't see the remaining population here being that hopelessly sad.  Seeing as such, I'm hoping to get going on the co-op and I imagine the rest of you are as well if you haven't already, and would rather not be paired up with the Wheatleys of the internet by the matchmaking systems.  So give me your PSN or Steam ID, and we can get to the science.

RX-78-2

I'd totally do it, but I don't have Portal 2 yet; I'd probably get it for the Xbox 360 anyway since it probably wouldn't work on my computer. I have a Steam ID though, so maybe I'll get back to you on it in about six months (i.e. when I get a new computer).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

If you have a computer capable of running any Source engine based game, you can play Portal 2.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 24, 2011, 11:03:02 PM
If you have a computer capable of running any Source engine based game, you can play Portal 2.
Yeah, I wish. I bought TF2 and Garry's Mod and neither run on this thing. TF2 lagged in a server with me alone, then it just stopped working altogether. G Mod never worked.

Regardless, I'll still try to work things out eventually; I can't be stuck with this unfortunately incapable machine for so long--especially since I'm off to college in less than half a year.

Who knows? Maybe I'll just have to settle for it on the Xbox 360--not that it's really inferior.

Whatever, you get my point.

FruitFlow

LOL. It seems almost everyone got it for 360.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Friendly Hostile

See, most of my friends got it for the PS3.  Problem is, PSN has been down, and most of them can't run it on the PC.

I don't really see why you'd get it for the 360 though.  No Steamworks, which means you guys are more likely to get boned in terms of DLC.

RX-78-2

I don't see myself getting DLC for it anyway; I never played the extra challenge levels in the first one. Although missing out on some free new content would be a shame.