News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Does anyone even play

Started by Ron, July 03, 2011, 01:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I think the Wii, and maybe Nintendo in general, is still in the age (or was stuck in it) where playing with your friends all in the same room together makes it more fun. You know, before online came along and now people just go online to play with others but are alone in their rooms. Who knows if it will still be like that with the next console though.
...̅̅̅

Kayo

I don't play games online much anymore unless it's on the computer.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Live‽ on July 13, 2011, 06:52:34 PM
I think the Wii, and maybe Nintendo in general, is still in the age (or was stuck in it) where playing with your friends all in the same room together makes it more fun. You know, before online came along and now people just go online to play with others but are alone in their rooms. Who knows if it will still be like that with the next console though.

but see, this isn't fun becuase i can speedrun new super mario bros and snaek the intercourse  out of mario kart wii while my friends intercourse ing suck
also nobody even holds a gosh darn candle to me in brawl
they just spam down b with pikachu
i've won matches just pressing one button as game and watch

however, my girlfreind and i might run through donkey kong country returns, that might be fun

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

The Wii is probably the only console I actually use.
But even then I usually just play my Wii/GCN games on my PC if I can. :U
YEAH