News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Prophecy of Fire & Prophecy of Ice

Started by Neerb, January 16, 2012, 06:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Take this rumor with a grain of salt, but supposedly the 3DS will be seeing a DUAL Zelda release similar to the Oracle games. The titles shown in these logos are Prophecy of Fire and Prophecy of Ice.

I'm not sure if this is real or not (almost definitely not), but if it is, then I'm already more excited than I ever was for Skyward Sword. The titles and logos alone feel completely awesome and somewhat different than the average Zelda, and another dual release would be sweet, especially if there's multiplayer, as FS Anniversary Edition shows they haven't ruled that concept out entirely.

So, thoughts?

DededeCloneChris

"ScrewAttack noticed a very interesting image over at 4chan..."

I guess we should keep moving.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 16, 2012, 06:30:30 PM
"ScrewAttack noticed a very interesting image over at 4chan..."

I guess we should keep moving.

Yep. Besides, Nintendo never leaks logo art, and those logos don't match the current logo style. 100% fake as hell.

Kayo

The name differentiation in the titles are written in two different styles: "Fire" is written in kanji and "Ice" is written in katakana. I'm pretty sure legitimate titles would have more consistency.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Fire/Ice themes? Completely unoriginal

As long as they weren't lik PH/ST I'd buy them though.

Neerb

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Pennington on January 17, 2012, 06:32:35 PM
You mean you weren't already sure?

I'm just saying it's now officially fake; before it was technically just a really improbable rumor.

Speaking of which, I wonder why we haven't heard more about that Super Smash Bros. Universe sheet...

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Delibird on January 17, 2012, 08:09:30 PM
I'm just saying it's now officially fake; before it was technically just a really improbable rumor.

Speaking of which, I wonder why we haven't heard more about that Super Smash Bros. Universe sheet...

Because that's fake. The game hasn't even entered pre-production and is most likely more than 3 years away. Iwata basically announced it because they knew they intercourse ed-up E3 and they needed something to get people interested in Wii U.

Zero

Brawl was released nearly FOUR years ago.

Nintendo was obviously too busy swimming in their money to properly plan a new Smash Brothers.

If I was Sakurai, I'd be intercourse ing mad at Iwata.

Kayo

Super Smash Bros. (N64): 1999
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN): 2001
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii): 2008

...if I have all my dates right. Disregarding the short wait between the first two, Brawl came out SEVEN YEARS after Melee. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one was seven years after Brawl, which would be all the way in 2015. Three years away, like Hero said.

I mean, it COULD come earlier, but it could also follow the pattern here.
[move][/move]

JrDude

It's not a pattern if there is no pattern.
One game to the next isn't a pattern.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 19, 2012, 12:01:57 AM
It's not a pattern if there is no pattern.
One game to the next isn't a pattern.

This. However, I could see it taking til 2015, simply because they won't start programming til this March.

The Riddler

Quote from: Pennington on January 18, 2012, 06:43:54 PM
Super Smash Bros. (N64): 1999
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN): 2001
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii): 2008

...if I have all my dates right. Disregarding the short wait between the first two, Brawl came out SEVEN YEARS after Melee. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one was seven years after Brawl, which would be all the way in 2015. Three years away, like Hero said.

I mean, it COULD come earlier, but it could also follow the pattern here.
You're a intercourse ing idiot. Your logic is broken by the fact that there was two years between N64 and GCN.

I've been ignoring this thread because it should have been obvious from the OP that it was fake and thus didn't deserve it's own topic.

Please stop bumping it.

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on January 19, 2012, 11:32:43 AM
You're a intercourse ing idiot. Your logic is broken by the fact that there was two years between N64 and GCN.

I've been ignoring this thread because it should have been obvious from the OP that it was fake and thus didn't deserve it's own topic.

Please stop bumping it.

It's not like all the activity is slowing the server...