News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Survival Horror

Started by CoasterKid93, March 15, 2013, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoasterKid93

Who else enjoys this genre? What is your favorite Survival Horror game?

Mine is Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. I started playing the game when I was 9 (lol parents) and it intercourse ed me up for a long time. It will always have a special place in my heart. <3

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

whatwewishfor

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on March 15, 2013, 11:42:49 AM
Who else enjoys this genre? What is your favorite Survival Horror game?

Mine is Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. I started playing the game when I was 9 (lol parents) and it intercourse ed me up for a long time. It will always have a special place in my heart. <3
I haven't played much survival horror but I REALLY like them. Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 4 are my top 2 favorite games, even though RE4 isn't considered much a survival horror. It's a shame these games have turned into garbage, although I did enjoy Silent Hill Downpour.
I've also played Dead Space which I liked and though was a solid survival horror. There's probably a lot more I have played, but I can't think of them right now.
whatever

Mona

I tried to play a Fatal Frame game years ago but I got so spooked that I put the controller down and had to leave the room.
I love horror movies and scary things but apparently being that involved is too intense for me... ._.

Tupin

I have no idea if it fits into the "horror" aspect, but ever play Raw Danger or Disaster Report?

Very few games actually focus on "survival," it and the Lost in Blue series are just about the only ones I can think of.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on March 15, 2013, 02:00:31 PM
I have no idea if it fits into the "horror" aspect, but ever play Raw Danger or Disaster Report?

Very few games actually focus on "survival," it and the Lost in Blue series are just about the only ones I can think of.
Fuck, Lost in Blue. 12 year old me couldn't intercourse ing figure out how to keep them alive AND explore.

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on March 15, 2013, 05:13:51 PM
Fuck, Lost in Blue. 12 year old me couldn't intercourse ing figure out how to keep them alive AND explore.
Ditto. You have to take it really slowly. Especially with that girl you have to take care of.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on March 15, 2013, 05:13:51 PM

yeah same here

Zero

Resident Evil Code Veronica X scared me a lot as a kid

Custom

deadly premonition is the greatest game ever made

whatwewishfor

Quote from: goldfishman on March 15, 2013, 11:50:20 AM
I haven't played much survival horror but I REALLY like them. Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 4 are my top 2 favorite games, even though RE4 isn't considered much a survival horror. It's a shame these games have turned into garbage, although I did enjoy Silent Hill Downpour.
I've also played Dead Space which I liked and though was a solid survival horror. There's probably a lot more I have played, but I can't think of them right now.
this is the only serious post i've ever made since my return from prison.
rip
whatever

CoasterKid93

Have you guys heard of this game? I think it looks pretty cool.
http://www.darkwoodgame.com/about/
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Mona

Has anyone played Spirit Camera? It sounds interesting to me but Zero told me that he heard it wasn't very good...