News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Game Nights with Super

Started by Super, May 27, 2013, 09:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Anywho, 90% of my games are X360 games. TF2, League of Legends, T.T.T and The Hidden being my only playable PC games.

Neerb

LoL and TF2 are practically my only PC games (the only ones you guys would care about, anyway). Sadly, my mouse is broken, so I can't play until I work up the effort to go to the store and spend $10 on a new one.

Not that anyone ever plays anything anyway; I posted multiple times in the Wii U Friend thread and exactly ONE person (I think Kayo) ever friended me.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on June 02, 2013, 02:56:08 PM
LoL and TF2 are practically my only PC games (the only ones you guys would care about, anyway). Sadly, my mouse is broken, so I can't play until I work up the effort to go to the store and spend $10 on a new one.

Not that anyone ever plays anything anyway; I posted multiple times in the Wii U Friend thread and exactly ONE person (I think Kayo) ever friended me.

maybe if hte wii u had games i could add you guys but last i checked super metroid didn't have mutliplaye r

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on June 02, 2013, 04:07:57 PM

maybe if hte wii u had games i could add you guys but last i checked super metroid didn't have mutliplaye r

Well I'm one of the 50 people who has Black Ops II on Wii U so there.

I also have Injustice on it, but I actually don't like playing traditional fighters online.

Super

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF MOTHERFUCKERS

Neerb

I want it so bad but can't get it yet. Everyone's going waaaaaay more crazy over it than City Folk, which just kinda slurked by. The new Smash Bros character announcement pushed it even farther.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on June 13, 2013, 07:58:03 PM
I want it so bad but can't get it yet. Everyone's going waaaaaay more crazy over it than City Folk, which just kinda slurked by. The new Smash Bros character announcement pushed it even farther.

city folk sucked
after the gamecube version there was no reason to continue making animal crossing games on consoles
they're suited best for portable systems

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!