News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by Tupin, May 09, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 21, 2015, 02:46:51 PM
But the story is so weak! The characters are as flat as paper and if you don't have an internet connection for multiplayer you practically waste your money!

it's a multiplayer shooter made for the internet
the story mode is the additional secondary content, not the multiplayer

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Game was designed primarily to be multiplayer, yeah.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 21, 2015, 02:46:51 PM
But the story is so weak! The characters are as flat as paper and if you don't have an internet connection for multiplayer you practically waste your money!
>Not having internet
>2015

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Custom on July 21, 2015, 05:40:45 PM
it's a multiplayer shooter made for the internet
the story mode is the additional secondary content, not the multiplayer
That's horrible! That means when Nintendo abandons their online games again there will be no value!  It'll be worse than Conduit 2!
And what kind of game treats its story as secondary content?!  The story is the primary reason you play a game!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Zero

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 23, 2015, 08:29:36 AM
That's horrible! That means when Nintendo abandons their online games again there will be no value!  It'll be worse than Conduit 2!
And what kind of game treats its story as secondary content?!  The story is the primary reason you play a game!

intercourse  off I didn't draw my OWN maps for Metroid and The Legend of Zelda when I was a kid because I wanted to pay attention to the plot

Games aren't about the story, if you want a good story go read a intercourse ing book you faggot.

Custom

what is wrong with you
mario abandoned story from day 1 you think intercourse in donkey kong and mario bros had good stories

Quote from: Zero on July 23, 2015, 08:50:50 AM
intercourse  off I didn't draw my OWN maps for Metroid and The Legend of Zelda when I was a kid because I wanted to pay attention to the plot

Games aren't about the story, if you want a good story go read a intercourse ing book you faggot.

yeah wtf

Super

lol

Tupin

He's the kind of guy to get mad Mario isn't from Brooklyn anymore.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Custom on July 24, 2015, 12:27:07 AM
what is wrong with you
mario abandoned story from day 1 you think intercourse in donkey kong and mario bros had good stories
Mario?  No, for the most part.  The RPGs have great stories, but not the main games.  The Donkey Kong games also vary.  Donkey Kong 64 had a pretty good one and I liked the dialogue in the early Country games, but the more recent Country games do not have much going for them.

私は肥満女だ

Zero

are you intercourse ing kidding me

Tropical Freeze is a gift from the gaming gods as far as I'm concerned. You don't need story. You need FUN AND CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY. That is literally all you intercourse ing need for a video game. My only complaints with Tropical Freeze are that I'm not that into the Viking baddies(call me a nostalgic intercourse  but I would really just rather be intercourse ing up Kremlings) and when you jump on enemies, it just feels off to me compared to the SNES games. Everything else is practically perfect.

The sooner every game stops trying to be a Role Playing Game/Movie the intercourse ing better. I am so intercourse ing tired of it. I hate what the industry has become. I work my ass off every day and try to enjoy games but I end up just going back to older games I missed out on. Lunar SSS and Radiant Silvergun are two games I've been playing the poop out of because I finally forked over the money to get them and I've had a lot more fun with these games than I have anything made this year. It pisses me off.

That said, Rocket League and Splatoon are a lot of fun too and I wish the Street Fighter V Beta worked but hey thats betas for you. Rant over.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on July 25, 2015, 09:59:58 PM
are you intercourse ing kidding me

Tropical Freeze is a gift from the gaming gods as far as I'm concerned. You don't need story. You need FUN AND CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY. That is literally all you intercourse ing need for a video game. My only complaints with Tropical Freeze are that I'm not that into the Viking baddies(call me a nostalgic intercourse  but I would really just rather be intercourse ing up Kremlings) and when you jump on enemies, it just feels off to me compared to the SNES games. Everything else is practically perfect.

The sooner every game stops trying to be a Role Playing Game/Movie the intercourse ing better. I am so intercourse ing tired of it. I hate what the industry has become. I work my ass off every day and try to enjoy games but I end up just going back to older games I missed out on. Lunar SSS and Radiant Silvergun are two games I've been playing the poop out of because I finally forked over the money to get them and I've had a lot more fun with these games than I have anything made this year. It pisses me off.

That said, Rocket League and Splatoon are a lot of fun too and I wish the Street Fighter V Beta worked but hey thats betas for you. Rant over.

my good pal wwwww4 and i are working through old neo geo titles and they are the best games ever
new games suck, third strike is the best fighting game ever made

viewtifulboy

But those Neo Geo games typically have stories. :|
And with games like KOF 13 stories like that have only gotten better.

Also, the oldest Neo Geo games are actually rather... bad.

And I go back to older games too, Zero.  Not because they're always better, but because they're cheaper and let me see what I missed out on the first time.  Like Final Fantasy 6.  That was a great game overall.

私は肥満女だ

whatwewishfor

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 26, 2015, 08:01:54 PM

And I go back to older games too, Zero.  Not because they're always better, but because they're cheaper and let me see what I missed out on the first time.  Like Final Fantasy 6.  That was a great game overall.
this is the worst post i have ever read
whatever

Super

Quote from: whatwewishfor on July 26, 2015, 08:21:20 PM
this is the worst post i have ever read
NSFCD Hall of Shame

Zero

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 26, 2015, 08:01:54 PM

And I go back to older games too, Zero.  Not because they're always better, but because they're cheaper[/i] and let me see what I missed out on the first time.  Like Final Fantasy 6.  That was a great game overall.

lol