2 (22.2%)
WII
1 (11.1%)
WII U
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 17, 2017, 01:46:35 AM

Super

Pick da best Nintendo console. No, I didn't include the Virtual Boy. Go intercourse  yourself.

Doodle

SNES to me has a lot of defining games. Some of the best of a lot of genres still today.
Over the years I've been able to appreciate the NES more, but I think SNES wins barely.
YEAH

jnfs2014

Nintendo Wii

Just kidding. Gamecube because Melee + Pokemon.

PsychoYoshi

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on January 11, 2017, 03:04:44 AM
SNES to me has a lot of defining games. Some of the best of a lot of genres still today.
Over the years I've been able to appreciate the NES more, but I think SNES wins barely.
i agree
i also think the snes is when nintendo had the widest reach
i feel like post-gamecube has been a weird nintendo only bubble where they are like a few other japanese developers are hte only ones giving a poop
however, i think snes graphics have aged badly. really badly. i think the nes has aged better than the snes. super metroid and castlevania iv are so intercourse ing ugly they hurt my eyes to look at.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Quote from: jaydee on January 11, 2017, 04:24:13 AM
Nintendo Wii

Just kidding. Gamecube because Melee + Pokemon.
pokemon???

Doodle

Quote from: Custom on January 14, 2017, 04:05:02 PM
i agree
i also think the snes is when nintendo had the widest reach
i feel like post-gamecube has been a weird nintendo only bubble where they are like a few other japanese developers are hte only ones giving a poop
however, i think snes graphics have aged badly. really badly. i think the nes has aged better than the snes. super metroid and castlevania iv are so intercourse ing ugly they hurt my eyes to look at.
Super looks kind of meh nowadays and it was easy as intercourse  for most of the game. I and III kick its ass.
Rondo is cool too.
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on January 15, 2017, 02:02:17 PM
Super looks kind of meh nowadays and it was easy as intercourse  for most of the game. I and III kick its ass.
Rondo is cool too.
I look just fine thank you very much.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Custom on January 14, 2017, 04:05:26 PM
pokemon???
Pokemon Colosseum and XD

Also Gameboy Player so I could play handheld Pokemon on my TV.

Zero

SNES

Only two consoles come close to beating this thing, the DS and the original Playstation.

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on January 15, 2017, 02:02:17 PM
Rondo is cool too.

i agree. rondo is the best one.

Quote from: Zero on January 16, 2017, 07:24:06 PM
SNES

Only two consoles come close to beating this thing, the DS and the original Playstation.

PS2 is #1

JrDude

I don't think I was able to vote because I'm not here every week. But I choose Game Cube. Probably the game with the most games I LOVE.
Examples: Paper Mario: TTYD, Mario Kart: DD (My favorite of the MKs), Sonic Adventure 2:B (Yes, it's not originally from it, but it's on the GC, so it still counts)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude on January 18, 2017, 03:19:57 AM
I don't think I was able to vote because I'm not here every week. But I choose Game Cube. Probably the game with the most games I LOVE.
Examples: Paper Mario: TTYD, Mario Kart: DD (My favorite of the MKs), Sonic Adventure 2:B (Yes, it's not originally from it, but it's on the GC, so it still counts)
SA2B is like two-thirds poop
YEAH

JrDude

Quote from: Doodle on January 18, 2017, 10:12:27 PM
SA2B is like two-thirds poop
Take that baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack you butthole.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: Custom on January 17, 2017, 01:12:28 AM
i agree. rondo is the best one.

PS2 is #1

PS2 is amazing and all but I'd take the PS1 library over the PS2 library. Games like Mega Man X4, the Crash/Spyro games, Metal Gear Solid, the earlier Armored Core, the golden age of Final Fantasy is 5-9 and all of those are on Playstation. I could honestly go on and on.

I still have my original playstation as well, whereas my original ps2 suffered from that disc read lens defect and I had to get a slim years later. It's the main reason I was even a gamecube kid I said intercourse  it and got a cube/melee because of how hard Sony intercourse ed me. I went through 3 360's though so hey at least Sony didn't do me dirtier than Microsoft. I got a Slim in 2005 and still use it frequently so that's a testament to how much I like it but even so..

The PS2 also has the most shovelware of any highly acclaimed console I mean it sold the most, so it makes sense. For every Devil May Cry 3 you have like 35 poop games bro. The ratio is nowhere near this bad on Playstation.

Finally, it all started with PS. No one expected Sony to succeed and even though the PS2 went on to basically be the Playstation on roids I think in the end I still prefer PS1 because of the games and reliability of the unit.

If it wasn't for the PS2 being able to play PS1 games, I think I'd use it less.