News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Bye-bye, Pokémon.

Started by *WiiSuperStar*, October 15, 2007, 03:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*WiiSuperStar*

I deleted my Diamond game last night. I had a lot of Pokémon, too. I had a lot of legendaries, one was even shiny! (It was from the GTS so I don't know whether or not it was legit.) But all those Pokémon were just sitting in their boxes, so I deleted them. I had good times with a lot of those Pokémon, but I wanted to start a new game so bad! Why must Pokémon games only have one save file? Who else made this hard decision to erase your saved file?

Avion-Finch

the reason there is always one save file is because pokemon games need ALOT of memory.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 03:06:05 PM
the reason there is always one save file is because pokemon games need ALOT of memory.

Pretty much, buy another game or if you have a Wii/GCN game get another memory card or SD card/Flash Drive
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

7Deadly$ins

Wow. I'd rather buy a whole new game.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

BOSSNIG

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 15, 2007, 03:15:23 PM

Exactly, what mental case would delte a shiny legend wen you could give it to me  ::).
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Lini

that's why i you should have at least 2 versions of a game and trade yourt prized pokes into one.  I did that with my Leaf Green and my 2nd Ruby(pretty much my only Ruby;one one's dead).  I might do that with Pearl too one pokemon ranch comes out too :O

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on October 15, 2007, 03:17:59 PM
Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 15, 2007, 03:15:23 PM

Exactly, what mental case would delte a shiny legend wen you could give it to me  ::).
;) Keep wishing.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

TucanaTheToucan

Quote from: *WiiSuperStar* on October 15, 2007, 03:01:40 PM
I deleted my Diamond game last night. I had a lot of Pokémon, too. I had a lot of legendaries, one was even shiny! (It was from the GTS so I don't know whether or not it was legit.) But all those Pokémon were just sitting in their boxes, so I deleted them. I had good times with a lot of those Pokémon, but I wanted to start a new game so bad! Why must Pokémon games only have one save file? Who else made this hard decision to erase your saved file?
Speaking of Pokemon Diamond, I'm still deciding what ever to get it or not.  :P