News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

PSP - Better Late Than Never?

Started by Tsu, September 24, 2007, 04:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsu

I'm looking into getting myself a PSP for Christmas, the Daxter bundle for $200. Would it be worth it this late in the portable's life? A few choice games are Greatest Hits, so I think I could get a lot of playtime out of it. I don't have much money for games, and the GH label is like a godsend.

I recently lost my PS2 to old age, so I was thinking since the PSP is essentially a scaled down PS2, it could replace the fun I've had with my PS2.

I'd also use it as a media player, for when i don't have my MP3 Player handy. Here are some of the games I'm interested in:

Daxter
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Worms Open Warfare 2
Jeanne D'Arc
Naruto Ultimate Heroes

Those are just a few of the titles I like. So do you think it's worth it?

phatyo

its worth it if i was you i would buy it

RedRaider

Definitely. If you don't have an MP3 player or yours doesn't play videos, then you should even more. It's got a great, bright screen, multiplayer is awesome, great internet connection, lots of great games(some that you named), and memory slot so you can fill up as many sticks as you want and just carry them with you.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

えっちーせんぱい

I'll admit, I love the thing's Screen size for videos, It just needs better games >>

phatyo

Quote from: Blaziken on September 24, 2007, 04:19:01 PM
I'll admit, I love the thing's Screen size for videos, It just needs better games >>
Ya thats the only thing :(

Metroid_Hunter

It's great for multimedia, but the games absolutely suck.

ResidentZoidberg

Get it. Oh, and despite what people may say, it has great games, and a lot of them. More then the DS, in my opinion. Not to mention all the other uses you'll be getting out of it. Plus, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - one of only 7 games to ever get a 40/40 on Famitsu.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Tsu

Quote from: Metroid_Hunter on September 24, 2007, 04:24:27 PM
It's great for multimedia, but the games absolutely suck.

Hey, MH. Nice sig.

But the games don't suck. They did a long time ago, but there is some real quality coming to the system now.