News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Hello, NSiderForums.Net!

Started by Lady Toadette, November 01, 2007, 06:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Toadette

Hi, my name is Lady Toadette.  It is very nice to meet you! ;) I look forward to getting to know you all here on the new NSider forums!  Would you like some fries with that? :|

LightShock

Hey Lady Toadette! I remember you from the Mario Kart boards on the old nsider. You also used to participate in my MK trivia. Good times. :)

Welcome to nsf.net, glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay

Lady Toadette

Hey, Lightshock.  I'm surprised you still remember me, but it's nice to see you again.  ;)

Macawmoses

Well, howdy there ma' lady!

I never visited the Mario Kart board, so I am afraid I don't recognize you. Then again, I didn't know Lightshock before now, but he and I are good buds now. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance!

~MoM~

LightShock

Quote from: mackormoses on November 01, 2007, 08:10:25 PM
Well, howdy there ma' lady!

I never visited the Mario Kart board, so I am afraid I don't recognize you. Then again, I didn't know Lightshock before now, but he and I are good buds now. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance!

~MoM~
very true, mackeh kinda showed me around when I joined so-to-speak

but I had a question, you were really active in the mkds board and then you just disappeared for a long time. what happened? :O

Lady Toadette

Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 08:27:11 PM
but I had a question, you were really active in the mkds board and then you just disappeared for a long time. what happened? :O

Snaking did a number to my DS.  I lost my R button, so I couldn't play MKDS anymore.  I got a new DS, but I decided not to go back to MKDS, because of what it did before.  I didn't have much to post on the MKDS board anymore, so I kind of just left.

LightShock

Quote from: Lady Toadette on November 01, 2007, 08:38:16 PM
Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 08:27:11 PM

Snaking did a number to my DS.  I lost my R button, so I couldn't play MKDS anymore.  I got a new DS, but I decided not to go back to MKDS, because of what it did before.  I didn't have much to post on the MKDS board anymore, so I kind of just left.
yeah I see what you mean. Snaking has taken a toll on my ds as well. It wont read when I press left or right sometimes :/

mkds board was pretty much spam ater you left anyways :P

Lady Toadette

Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 08:40:39 PM
yeah I see what you mean. Snaking has taken a toll on my ds as well. It wont read when I press left or right sometimes :/

mkds board was pretty much spam after you left anyways :P

Yeah, I wonder if anyone remembers me.  I mean, I'm sure some of them would recognize me, but I doubt many would remember much about me.

LightShock

Quote from: Lady Toadette on November 01, 2007, 08:53:28 PM
Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 08:40:39 PM

mkds board was pretty much spam after you left anyways :P

Yeah, I wonder if anyone remembers me.  I mean, I'm sure some of them would recognize me, but I doubt many would remember much about me.
well you were one of three girls that visited there, and you were a great poster. I remembered you by those things :P

Lady Toadette

Only three females?  *counts*  Trish, Nixkie, Haibane, me...  hmm...

And how was I a good poster?  I don't remember ever posting anything meaningful.  :P

LightShock

Quote from: Lady Toadette on November 01, 2007, 09:10:07 PM

And how was I a good poster?  I don't remember ever posting anything meaningful.  :P
ok 4, I forgot Haibane :P

and I thought almost all of your posts were meaningful. I thought you were right up there with kek_inc. Im pretty sure those were your posts... :D

Lady Toadette

Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 09:18:34 PM

and I thought almost all of your posts were meaningful. I thought you were right up there with kek_inc. Im pretty sure those were your posts... :D
I guess so. :p

So, where is Kek, anyway?

LightShock

Quote from: Lady Toadette on November 01, 2007, 09:21:02 PM
Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 09:18:34 PM

I guess so. :p

So, where is Kek, anyway?
Nsider2 :/

I wish he'd come here and post his mkds wisdom..

Lady Toadette

Quote from: LightShock on November 01, 2007, 09:22:48 PM
Nsider2 :/

I wish he'd come here and post his mkds wisdom..

I signed up on NSider2 before here, but it went offline only 2 minutes after I joined there.  Then I joined here, and these boards went offline for a few minutes too.   Does this kind of thing happen often, or am I just that unlucky?

Psycho_Ivan

Just a few minutes, I'd chalk it up to random chance. With that, welcome to the NSiderforums.net You'll find most of us are nice and hospitable, but we have our fair share of shenanigans.

With that said, I don't think we ever met on the old NSider.