News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

He really shouldn't have :D

Started by Lotos, November 03, 2007, 11:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

My friend told me about the AIM radio on the AIM 6.5.  Now I found the Metallica station.  I guess I'll be using this a little more often :P

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

yes.derek

Quote from: Lotos on November 03, 2007, 12:05:16 PM
Quote from: darkmariov2 on November 03, 2007, 12:02:36 PM
I prefer Limewire myself.
I would, but I don't feel like accidently crashing a computer, especially my laptop, nor getting caught :D

If you're careful about what kind of files you download, and you don't download something called "this_is_a_song.mp3" or something to that nature, then you should be okay.

Also, the chances of getting caught are rather slim.

My friend's friend told an internet cop that he was downloading a movie, and the internet cop did nothing =/
HEY LOOK HEY

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: darkmariov2 on November 03, 2007, 12:09:49 PM
I would, but I don't feel like accidently crashing a computer, especially my laptop, nor getting caught :D

If you're careful about what kind of files you download, and you don't download something called "this_is_a_song.mp3" or something to that nature, then you should be okay.

My friend's friend told an internet cop that he was downloading a movie, and the internet cop did nothing =/

And even less if you're in Canada since its not technically against the law to do so. :P

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 03, 2007, 01:33:32 PM

And even less if you're in Canada since its not technically against the law to do so. :P
Not yet anyway.

FearItself

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

HeroOfTimeO0

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Blaziken on November 03, 2007, 01:34:47 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 03, 2007, 01:33:32 PM

Not yet anyway.

Obviously not yet or I wouldn't have said it. Its legal to download music, just not to share it with others. Its contradictory but there are means to go around it. And a lack of a big organization opposed to it like the U.S.'s RIAA makes it much more lenient.