News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Wicked Weapons - A battle RP

Started by Sgt.Chilly, November 15, 2007, 09:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Claus went on, unaware of any danger that would soon come his way.

The Seventh

Quote from: RedMage on December 03, 2007, 10:10:06 AM
Quote from: red7js on November 30, 2007, 03:45:14 PM
Hmmm...

Floor 3 sounds nice...

Ooc// Prepare to be disappointed.

Ic// Red walked around the Lab looking for any signs of the researchers, or anyone.  He stepped into a room labeled 'Prof.Reed's Lab'.  His eyes skimmed across the various note books and beakers.  Whoever left this place must have left in a hurry or was naturally messy.  Then he thought he saw something interesting.

He walked over to a table where several small metal discs lay. A little button on the discs was blinking green.  The label above the button said 'COMM'.  Red pressed the button and heard the faint sound of someone talking.  He lifted the disc closer to his ear.

"Hello? Hello? Who's there?"
Red responded. "I'm Red who are you?"
"The name is Dimitri. It's good to meet you. I came in here under the
alias RedMage.  I was investigating certain events here when the
whole place went to hell.  Right now someone has overrun the facility
and using for their own operations.  We have to figure out where this
guy is hiding and stop him.  Poe was tried to contact you guys when
you first got here but it seems the speakers have been overridden on
some floors.  Anyway what you're holding is a Comm Link.  It's light weight,
durable, and easy to use.  You might want to give it some you're friends
so we can work together easier. Poe will call as soon as he has some
information for us.  Stay safe dood."

Ooc// Red know has 4 Comm Link Discs.  Red can now communicate with any other character carrying a Comm Link Disc at any time.  Comm Link Disc holders:
Red
Poe
Dimitri
Sampson

Ic//  Buzzing could be heard just outside the lab where Red was. Red opened the door just a crack to see what was outside.

He saw 5 gray skulls floating in mid air a few feet away.  They had antenna coming out of their heads and a small turret beneath their jaws.

-Automated Watcher Class Patrol Unit "Smiley"-
"Uh-oh... I got bad vibes about what's going to happen next..."red thinks.
*activates armor*
Hmmm...  what's this

---<[New equpiment found: A direct secure connection comm link]>---

Interesting...  how did my armor install that hardware itself?  Wierd.  Never knew I gave it that ability.

*notices what appears to be the last remaining piece of equipment...which looks like new shoulder armor with a wierd add-on with it* "A7-T type turret system.  Cool.  I think I will install it for now...  I mean, it may come in handy!"
*installs turret system*  "looks cool and looks like a natural addition..."
*hears beeping noises*  "Oh, S***!  They're attacking me!"
meh

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: red7js on December 07, 2007, 04:15:38 PM
*activates armor*
Hmmm...  what's this

Interesting...  how did my armor install that hardware itself?  Wierd.  Never knew I gave it that ability.

*notices what appears to be the last remaining piece of equipment...which looks like new shoulder armor with a wierd add-on with it* "A7-T type turret system.  Cool.  I think I will install it for now...  I mean, it may come in handy!"

The 5 smiley's turned to face red.  Their eyes lit up as they scanned his body. A mechanical voice chimed "Enemy target's success rate. 97%.  Separate and retrieve support from units with superior fighting capability."

Red looked puzzled "Not very confident are you?"  Two of the Smiley's broke their lock-on and flew down the hall.  The remaining three began to open fire.  "stall target until support arrives."

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 04, 2007, 05:14:23 PM

Claus strolled down the various halls looking through some of the various doors.  Upon opening the door to Arena 4 he was greeted the the view of what could only be described as a massive Dino-saurian reptile.  It slept, taking up half the arena it occupied.  It's very mouth was bigger than Claus.

-Mutant All Terrain Armored Reptile "Ogregantuan"-

Claus pushed the doors button again to close the door.  As the doorway closed he let out his breath "Whew.  This place certainly is...interesting."  But two sounds distracted him from the Titan he'd seen.  He looked toward the source.  A little further down the way Claus saw a Bathroom where a distinct humming could be heard but just beyond that was small storage room where it looked someone was working as an electric buzzing emanated and sparks could be seen flickering in the door's window.

"Decisions Decisions" Claus muttered.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: RedMage on December 07, 2007, 09:15:44 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 04, 2007, 05:14:23 PM

Claus strolled down the various halls looking through some of the various doors.  Upon opening the door to Arena 4 he was greeted the the view of what could only be described as a massive Dino-saurian reptile.  It slept, taking up half the arena it occupied.  It's very mouth was bigger than Claus.

-Mutant All Terrain Armored Reptile "Ogregantuan"-

Claus pushed the doors button again to close the door.  As the doorway closed he let out his breath "Whew.  This place certainly is...interesting."  But two sounds distracted him from the Titan he'd seen.  He looked toward the source.  A little further down the way Claus saw a Bathroom where a distinct humming could be heard but just beyond that was small storage room where it looked someone was working as an electric buzzing emanated and sparks could be seen flickering in the door's window.

"Decisions Decisions" Claus muttered.

Claus opted for the storage room. He opened the door and walked in.

Sgt.Chilly

As slowly walked in he saw a man in large green cloak sitting on the floor muttering to himself he appeared to be trying to rewire a large locked door.  "Frickin' piece of crap.  Who built all these security doors anyway?  How was anyone supposed to walk more than three feet with out like sixteen kinds of security cards? Some brilliant scientists these guys-" The man spun around quickly, pulling a spear from his cloak and holding it's bladed tip just beside Claus's neck.

"You chose the wrong guy to sneak....Oh you must be one of the new guys."  The man smiled "You're the one who toasted those Gral wolves right? You just might get out of this alive.  What's your name kid? I'm Dimitri, Magic Knight, Gunslinger, and Mercenary."

Triforce_Luigi

"Claus," he replied, eyeing the man carefully.

Sgt.Chilly

Dimitri looked concerned "Claus huh? So what got you into this hell hole?  Forced to work instead of serving jail time?  Trouble with the mafia and you need a place to hide and make money so Don Giovanni don't shoot you in the head?  Walking on a mountain trail and fell through an interdimensional hole into the Lab?  That last one's a joke but there have been some interesting reasons for people coming here."

As he talked he replaced the spear to his cloak and returned to tinkering with the wires on the door's locks. Sparks flew as he tried different combinations.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: RedMage on December 08, 2007, 08:11:39 AM
Dimitri looked concerned "Claus huh? So what got you into this hell hole?  Forced to work instead of serving jail time?  Trouble with the mafia and you need a place to hide and make money so Don Giovanni don't shoot you in the head?  Walking on a mountain trail and fell through an interdimensional hole into the Lab?  That last one's a joke but there have been some interesting reasons for people coming here."

As he talked he replaced the spear to his cloak and returned to tinkering with the wires on the door's locks. Sparks flew as he tried different combinations.

"Needed money," responded Claus indifferently.

The Seventh

Quote from: RedMage on December 07, 2007, 09:05:17 PM
Quote from: red7js on December 07, 2007, 04:15:38 PM
*activates armor*
Hmmm...  what's this

The 5 smiley's turned to face red.  Their eyes lit up as they scanned his body. A mechanical voice chimed "Enemy target's success rate. 97%.  Separate and retrieve support from units with superior fighting capability."

Red looked puzzled "Not very confident are you?"  Two of the Smiley's broke their lock-on and flew down the hall.  The remaining three began to open fire.  "stall target until support arrives."
"You think you can stall ME?  You wish!" *Uses high-powered machine gun*

smileys: *warning! WARNING!  Taken on too much damage!  Attempting to self-destruct on enemy target!!!!*

"Uh, oh..."   *BOOM*  "gah!"  Suit*assessing damage----------- computer core 1 had taken considerable damage: attempting to retrieve files----------- retrived75% of files-------10% of files damaged-----2% of files corrupted------rest are unretrievable--------attempting to repair damaged files------8% of damaged files repaired: rest unrepairable: deleting unrepairable files-------deletion complete-------releasing a swarm of nano-bots to attempt self repair-------- chance of self repair to work: 6% chance.  Scanning for other damage-----------------------(scan 50% complete)-------------------- a main left arm elbow joint rotor has been disabled: determining wether it was fiber-optic command cable or power cable------------ power cable was severed---------sending specialized wire nano-bots--------- not enough for temporary repair---------main wire nano-bot tank has been destroyed: removing suit and teleporting it to your repair center: too dangerous to use suit---------determining explosive type--------------acid based high explosive------------- leaving behind turrets and machine gun with sling.**suit teleports*

"Great, those things have some kind of acid based explosive...  better have it modified with a bullet-proof tempered glass casing in between the depleted uranium and lead layers..."*transmits instructions*
"Oh, well.  Got some weapons, and my ability to control fire.  Now I better get those other smileys and use their self-destructing abilities against them...  before they call on the big bots.  I have a feeling it will be a considerable amount of time before the dang suit is fixed."
meh

RosettaStoned

Name: Damien LaDreas
Race: Caucasian
Height: 6'1
Skills: Marksmanship, Sharpshooting
Equipment: Carries a navy-painted SMG, wears a black robe, and has a necklace in the shape of a rose.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: RosettaStoned on December 08, 2007, 04:41:43 PM
Name: Damien LaDreas
Race: Caucasian
Height: 6'1
Skills: Marksmanship, Sharpshooting
Equipment: Carries a navy-painted SMG, wears a black robe, and has a necklace in the shape of a rose.

Welcome to Dynamo Research Facility Damien.

Sgt.Chilly

Ooc// I'll update everyone status tomorrow.

It's like 1 in the morning and all I have energy to do is watch TV and repeatedly upload/update my smackjeeves account.  My creative writing juices aint exactly flowing right now.

RosettaStoned

*A man walks into the facility, seeming bored. In actuality, he's planning something...

Carrying a navy SMG, he seems to be searching for something... or someone...

Sgt.Chilly

Meanwhile in the Cafeteria of the 1st Floor.

An explosive broke open an air vent near the fart left wall.  A short black haired woman with a dark complexion slides out and looks around.

she looks around.  She's wearing a blue bulletproof vest, black camo jeans, and strange headset in her ear.

She checked her supplies.

*1 Raptor Handgun, 1 Breaker Blade, 1 Custom SMG named Wyvern, 4 grenades, a med pack, Comm Headset, and wearing two strength boosting gauntlets*

- Former Special Ops and Elite Assassin Amelia Chase-

She tapped her headset. "This is Amelia. I've managed to infiltrate the facility undetected.  I am to determine what happened to undercover operative codename 'RedMage' who hasn't contacted Dynamo Corporation since he began his mission."

Samantha>>"Amy there is no need to be so formal.  Just because your working doesn't mean you have to be completely serious about it."
Amelia>>"Sorry babe.  It's just this is the first real job I've taken since we got married.  Anyway have we got any leads on possible traitors?"
Samantha>>"We've narrowed the leak down to 4 suspects.  They are all top level scientists and carry some of our greatest secrets.  This means that if any of them are indeed guilty you must....well..."
Amelia>>"Use lethal force to prevent further breach of security, I know.  I'll move as quickly and quietly as possible."

Amelia walks around searching for any signs of life.  She pulls out her Raptor handgun and double checks it. "Full Ammo. Good."

Ooc//Amelia will avoid talking to or even being seen by anyone other than Dimitri. She is an expert of stealth and assassination which means pursuing her is futile.