News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

"Back your shadow away from the body!" The old man yelled, though kept his stature.

Light

"Fine!" Harver calmly said. The shadow returned to the Tome. I have what I need...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

The old man bent down and placed his hand on Kai's chest. A large blue orb went up the mans arm, and into his chest. He vanished, saying 'See you next challange'

Light

Harver walked away, and began taking notes on the other match taking place.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 20, 2007, 04:06:46 PM
The pain was almost unbearable as the sword went through his shoulder. As the punch came, he gave one last attempt to kill him. He fired a beam from his scouter at his opponents face.

The beam seared Fury's face but it did not kill him.  It gouged his eyes and scarred his face. His fist hit Vid all the same.  The punch had everything left of Fury's strength.  It sent Vid hurtling across the arena and slammed into the wall.  Fury was blind, disfigured, and full of bullet holes.  As he fell on his hands and knees he spat out "You had better stay down....or I swear.........I'll......guh".

He wiped the blood from his face.  "Damn I wish I could see.  I also I wish I wasn't  bleeding profusely.  The bullets in my stomach kinda hurt too.  Zeramus has her work cut out for her."
He spit up blood after speaking.

Fury's mind began to send out a signal. Zeramus could communicate with Fury thru telepathy and they began they're secret conversation.

Fury-"Zera.  I hope you've been paying attention.  Something tells me this tourney is going to attract a few weirdos."
Zeramus-"Yes. We have quit a line up.  Some kid is holding a necromancer tome and worse he knows how to use it."
Fury-"Do you know the edition or origin of the book?"
Zeramus-"No I can't get close enough to him without making it apparent I'm after the book.  Also there seems to be a Dark Sage among us.  But he ain't stupid.  He's keeping his mana power and spiritual prowess hidden.  And last but not least an Arcane Slime Beast is in the stands.  Not sure what his story is.  Knowing our luck though..."
Fury-"...He's probably one of Lucian's Bounty Hunters.  or Worse he could have been hired by the Heavenly Monarch."

Fell

Vid was almost out. He was burned, beaten and he had a sword lodged in his shoulder. His weapons were useless, and he was very weak.

He looked at his new "Partner". He gave a weak grin. He pulled it out of his shoulder, and with his last bit of strength, he rushed Fury. He could barely lift it, but to swing it at him.

Spongebob does not approve

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 23, 2007, 05:26:29 AM
Vid was almost out. He was burned, beaten and he had a sword lodged in his shoulder. His weapons were useless, and he was very weak.

He looked at his new "Partner". He gave a weak grin. He pulled it out of his shoulder, and with his last bit of strength, he rushed Fury. He could barely lift it, but to swing it at him.

As the edge swung down upon Fury something strange happened.  It burst into tiny little sparks. Fury laughed as he realized what Vid had tried. "Silly little man. Vulniera is a demon sword that I have tamed. Since I am Vulniera's master it cannot harm me.  The blade only does what I tell it."  Vulniera reformed in Fury's hand. Fury plunged the blade into Vid's stomach.  Fury was trying for Vid's head but being blind affected his aim a little.  Fury let go of Vulniera and returned to the task of trying to keep from falling to the ground with his hands and knees.

"Thanks for bringing it back though." Fury chuckled again.

Fell

As Vid swung the sword, he fell down. Causing the blade to miss.

He grabbed Fury. The AI sensed what he was going to do.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO ON WITH THIS? IF YOU DO THIS I WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER TO FILL IN YOUR SPACE. AND THAT WON'T BE PLEASENT. ARE YOU SURE?"

Vid answered "yes......"

He didn't care about life. After all, he was a clone.

He grabbed fury and started dragging him into lava pit. They both fell down together into the giant pit of magma.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 23, 2007, 09:47:41 AM
As Vid swung the sword, he fell down. Causing the blade to miss.

He grabbed Fury. The AI sensed what he was going to do.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO ON WITH THIS? IF YOU DO THIS I WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER TO FILL IN YOUR SPACE. AND THAT WON'T BE PLEASENT. ARE YOU SURE?"

Vid answered "yes......"

He didn't care about life. After all, he was a clone.

He grabbed fury and started dragging him into lava pit. They both fell down together into the giant pit of magma.

Fury and Vid plunged headfirst into the pool of fire.  Fury drew in the energy from the magma. His Fire Demon skin was unharmed by the blazing liquid.  He healed himself as his power gradually recovered.  Fury smirked 'That was a close one.  It was pure luck that you tried to use Vulniera against me and then dropped me into a pit of lava.  Anything else would have killed me.  But I like you kid.  Your darn fine opponent.  I'll make you a deal.'

Fury jumped out of the lava carrying Vid's corpse.  Victorious.  Fury was still tired and his eyes were gouged but it didn't matter.   Zeramus appeared on the arena in a bolt of lightning.  She held Fury's face with her hands. "Poor baby...don't worry I'll fix you up good as new." Fury smiled "Sure Zera but first I want you to bring this guy back.  I like him."  Zeramus smiled "No problem."  Zeramus began to sing her 'Song of the Dead' and slowly VidSoldier's body was reconstituted.  He seemed surprised he was alive. Zeramus snapped her fingers.  "Look pal, thru the kindness of Fury's heart are you still alive but there are certain conditions.  First since your a zombie you should keep as far away from fire as possible and second you no longer have any sense of taste, or smell and third you can longer grow out your hair. Also I can't tell you how long you will live, as the spell has different effects on different people. And now for you Fury."

Zeramus began her 'Song of the Broken' and began to heal all of Fury's wounds and restored his eyes and removed his scars.

Fell

Confused and somewhat upset, he nodded. He lookd at himself. He had no armor, nothing to hide his face, and actually felt like an individual.

He didn't know if that was a good thing.

Suddenly a crackling voice came over his.....transmitter?!

"...CZZZT.....I......AM......S...UR...PRISED......I...HAVE....RECREATED.....Y....OUR......ARMOR.......HERE........"

With a small buzz, there was his armor.

He quickly put it on. It came with a new transmitter aswell.

He walked out of the arena. Unsure of what to do next.

Light

Harver walked up to Vid and Fury. "Impressive." He said.

Fell

Vid nodded his head aknowledging him.

Now he had a dillema. HOW IS HE GETTING BACK TO THE WAR?!

Maybe......He could live in solitude......Maybe......

Ooc// JOE?! WHAT DO I DO?!!!!  ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 23, 2007, 06:28:47 PM
Vid nodded his head aknowledging him.

Now he had a dillema. HOW IS HE GETTING BACK TO THE WAR?!

Maybe......He could live in solitude......Maybe......

Ooc// JOE?! WHAT DO I DO?!!!!  ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

Uuuum... what the intercourse  just happened here? You's both... like, died or something, but then gained your powers back?

Fell

Ooc// Well, let's see...I killed along with me....Fury gained power cause' of the lava, and then his GF brought me back to life.

Joeofmars

OoC// Well... no one should have came back... >_> ONE OF YOU HAS TO WIN.