<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

need reasons...

Started by thunderhero4, November 21, 2007, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Quote from: Cornwad on November 22, 2007, 08:53:30 AM
Quote from: WaterGod on November 22, 2007, 06:42:11 AM
I read somewhere that he felt rushed to finish the game by December so they added 2 extra months to relieve stress. :|

And the game will actually come out on December 3rd :)
yea was that you?

Cornwad

Quote from: WaterGod on November 22, 2007, 08:57:09 AM
Quote from: Cornwad on November 22, 2007, 08:53:30 AM
Quote from: WaterGod on November 22, 2007, 06:42:11 AM
I read somewhere that he felt rushed to finish the game by December so they added 2 extra months to relieve stress. :|

And the game will actually come out on December 3rd :)
yea was that you?
Mabye...  :D

Rius

...I don't know. Why should the Japanese get it first if translation is moving along at a smooth pace? :'(

tollhouse2006

Quote from: TamJammerz on November 22, 2007, 06:32:10 AM
Okay, everyone's reasons here are wrong... We won't truly know.

Maybe he needs more time to fix bugs and glitches, maybe he needs more time to FINALLY fix up some movelists, maybe he needs to work on the WiFi, or maybe he's just mean...

For now, just wait for February 10th to roll by.
Why try stopping a pointless arguement?  We're still gonna talk about what caused the delay.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

thunderhero4

i just saw in an interview on gamespot that the delay was to back up the stage creator, and to add a leaderboard and more features on wi-fi

evilflame101

My impression is that Sakurai wanted to achieve with brawl, what was impossible with melee. Sakurai Ran out of time with Melee, which is why some characters got left out, there was no full on story, and the event modes seemed rushed... Sakurai Wants to make this game perfect, by adding more features and taking time. The stage builder seems to be something they added on after the release date was changed, since he said "This is our ideal current plan. We still don't know the exact service period. And future tuning may result in changes to the spec." Also once the game is released in japan i would imagine that the game would be in the process of translation into english.

thunderhero4

Quote from: evilflame101 on November 22, 2007, 08:29:23 PM
My impression is that Sakurai wanted to achieve with brawl, what was impossible with melee. Sakurai Ran out of time with Melee, which is why some characters got left out, there was no full on story, and the event modes seemed rushed... Sakurai Wants to make this game perfect, by adding more features and taking time. The stage builder seems to be something they added on after the release date was changed, since he said "This is our ideal current plan. We still don’t know the exact service period. And future tuning may result in changes to the spec." Also once the game is released in japan i would imagine that the game would be in the process of translation into english.
either that, the packaging takes longer here, hes smooching all the copies, or hes planning a surprise 60 dollar special edition version or if you get it within the first week, you get a bonus disc... (they did that with pokemon colluseum)

...or you could read my last post...

Eizweir

I think it's because of Sonic and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, because that was supposed to be the first time sonic and mario where ever in the same game, so they delayed brawl to make it true.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

thunderhero4

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 23, 2007, 11:18:33 AM
I think it's because of Sonic and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, because that was supposed to be the first time sonic and mario where ever in the same game, so they delayed brawl to make it true.
it wouldve come out b4 brawl anyway...

tollhouse2006

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 12:19:35 PM
Brawl made that game meaningless when Sonic got confirmed.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

thunderhero4

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on November 23, 2007, 03:10:42 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 12:19:35 PM
Brawl made that game meaningless when Sonic got confirmed.
i still liked it...