News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

They have apparently patched HG/SS for that Anti-Piracy code.

Started by Lotos, March 30, 2010, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Source

Well, time to download.  Before someone accuses me of not supporting them, I have pre-ordered and bought both games.  I am currently enjoying SoulSilver and only plan to download these so I can get extra event Pokémon.

To make the thread have some discussion value, let me post a little comment on Demonoid that made me rage:

QuoteThanks for the upload! Anyone know how you can get the little Pokemon pedometer that comes with the retail game?

What.  The.  Fuck?  Can't you just buy the game to support The Pokémon Company?  I mean, I don't care if you pirate it, but at least buy a new copy from a retailer to show your support.  I'm not even saying buy it at a place where it's $40.  Go to a retailer where you can get it for $35.  It's a great game, as I'm sure all of us can agree.  It's lived up to our expectations in a one way or another, while keeping its nostalgic attributes.  If you want a Pokéwalker, get a hard copy of the game in a way which you'll support the creators.  Also, wouldn't this show Nintendo/The Pokémon Company that we appreciate this game and maybe they'll go "Hey, we made a poop-ton of money off of this game.  Let's do something like this/something even better for the next game!"

Cornwad

That's just a really stupid question in general. Did the person think that there's just a store giving away free Pokewalkers?

えっちーせんぱい

I find it more amusing they think the Pokewalker works with flash cards.

So_So_Man

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 30, 2010, 06:38:21 PM
I find it more amusing they think the Pokewalker works with flash cards.
^this.  I guess they think its wifi, not ir

Mystic