News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

How do you use the Pokewalker?

Started by Someguy13, April 09, 2010, 12:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Do you actually use it to level up Pokemon on your team or do you just let one of the pokemon from whatever route you're on join you? Maybe you just throw a random pokemon from your box into it or decided on a set pokemon that would be your pokewalker pokemon?
On top of that do you actually walk with it or do you use other methods to get steps.

I have a set pokemon that I keep in it (squritle) and I try to mostly just walk for my steps (though I do cheat sometimes). At the end of every day I send squritle back to the get and cash in my watts.

jnfs2014

I got my Mild Pikachu from the Yellow Forest. :D

So_So_Man

I use my togepi thats at max happiness.  Whenever it stumbles upon watts, it stumbles upon 50 watts!

Mikoyan

I use my caught Latios on all of the routes just because. I'm going for the watts to unlock everything (obsessiveness), not leveling up Pokemon.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Mikoyan on April 09, 2010, 08:39:24 PM
I use my caught Latios on all of the routes just because. I'm going for the watts to unlock everything (obsessiveness), not leveling up Pokemon.
Same here. I have to unlock everything or it feels so... Incomplete. Eh, i'm a perfectionist.

I just find a random Pokemon and throw it in then jump rope or something, since I don't like having it in my poket when i'm working and stuff... My iPod takes up enough room. I just want the rare items... And the awesome Surfing Pikachu :3

Someguy13

Quote from: Phaze on April 09, 2010, 08:46:17 PM
Same here. I have to unlock everything or it feels so... Incomplete. Eh, i'm a perfectionist.

I just find a random Pokemon and throw it in then jump rope or something, since I don't like having it in my poket when i'm working and stuff... My iPod takes up enough room. I just want the rare items... And the awesome Surfing Pikachu :3
I clip mine to the outside of my pocket so it doesn't take up any room.

Yeah I hear you guys about unlocking all the routes. I'm no where near done though. I should make my morning runs longer...