News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Got mine today as well. I'm digging some of the features, but haven't really gone too "IN DEPTH" with it yet. That three depth gimmick is pretty nice, but I can't exactly see it working for me at times.

Quote from: Neerb on March 27, 2011, 07:02:36 AM
Also, now that you have it, could you explain to me the charge pad thing? How exactly is it different than plugging the game into the wall?
I think it's just so that your 3DS isn't making contact with a dusty surface and doesn't get scratched, since you can just plug the cord into the 3DS and it'll still charge.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on March 27, 2011, 07:02:36 AM
It's been around 70 degrees in my town for the past two weeks, and now it's SNOWING. The 3DS being unleashed to the world is causing strange shifts in weather!

If you can't find the sweet spot, just turn it down a bit. You can still get the 3D effect, but it will be easier to see.

Also, now that you have it, could you explain to me the charge pad thing? How exactly is it different than plugging the game into the wall?

you plug your cord into the pad and then rest your ds on it
it charges
i don't know how, i haven't looked into it enough
for now i'll assume it's devil magic

i got mine at 9 am, no midnight launch for me
i haven't turned it on though, gotta charge it!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

My GameStop hasn't opened yet, but I want to try that feature that can merge faces.

Mutilator7

I was looking on the Nintendo website today, according to them the Internet browser, Ds store, and transfer of dsi store games to 3ds won't come out until a system update is released around may, that sorta sucks.

Quote from: Custom on March 27, 2011, 09:46:27 AM
i got mine at 9 am, no midnight launch for me
i haven't turned it on though, gotta charge it!

Mine came already charged, also i didn't get the point of the charge cradle either. So i just plugged the cord in how i did on my old ds, worked fine.

SkyMyl

Hey 3DS owners, I found my 3DS's Friend Code just now: 4253 - 3482 - 4560

Custom

i haven't found mine yet
my eyes intercourse ing hurt jesus christ

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Got mine. It's awesome.

And the 3D slide bar is neat to adjust the 3D. It hurts my eyes a lot if I put at maximum, but it's very good if I put it in the middle.

DededeCloneChris

BTW, if you have a Club Nintendo account, register your system and they'll extend the warranty for 90 more days.

FruitFlow

The battery life sucks so bad.
I think I'll wait until the price drops. (Or if a 3DS Lite gets released)

3DS is NOT worth console price, imo.
I'd rather spend 250 on an HD flat screen.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

*Checks inside SD Card slot*

Nintendo, I love you.

SkyMyl

Who here tried to play Metroid Prime Hunters with the Circle Pad, out of curiosity?

Neerb

Attention everyone: you can play DS games in their standard resolution (no stretchy blurry pixeliness) on the 3DS. Don't freak out about selling your DS games or keeping your old DS solely for this purpose. Here's instructions:

Cornwad

What game should I get? I'm thinking SSF43D or Pilotwings, but I already have SSF4 for 360 so I'm thinking Pilotwings. Is Pilotwings good?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on March 27, 2011, 08:01:20 PM
Attention everyone: you can play DS games in their standard resolution (no stretchy blurry pixeliness) on the 3DS. Don't freak out about selling your DS games or keeping your old DS solely for this purpose. Here's instructions:

You made Custom happy.

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 27, 2011, 08:05:41 PM
You made Custom happy.

That's why I posted this; I posted it on his original thread in the pokemon board as well.