News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Ever notice how lame G4's commercials are?

Started by Linkman, December 18, 2007, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkman

Like seriously...

Almost every other commercial is about some college course...

DISCUSS!

Zovistograt

meh, they're not so bad.  The gaming college commercial that makes me kinda annoyed, though, is the one that says "If you're a gaming geek, you have to check this out!" or something.  It's great that they're trying to reach out to gamers, but...NO GAMER CALLS THEMSELVES A GAMING GEEK >_>
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ZGDK

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 18, 2007, 01:03:52 PM
meh, they're not so bad.  The gaming college commercial that makes me kinda annoyed, though, is the one that says "If you're a gaming geek, you have to check this out!" or something.  It's great that they're trying to reach out to gamers, but...NO GAMER CALLS THEMSELVES A GAMING GEEK >_>

COUGH

Zovistograt

Quote from: ZGDK on December 18, 2007, 01:06:33 PM

COUGH
except for you apparently
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Linkman

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 18, 2007, 01:08:19 PM
Quote from: ZGDK on December 18, 2007, 01:06:33 PM

COUGH
except for you apparently
olol

ZGDK

I'm just kidding. But to be honest I don't think geek carries the same negativity it used to.

Zovistograt

Quote from: ZGDK on December 18, 2007, 01:11:56 PM
I'm just kidding. But to be honest I don't think geek carries the same negativity it used to.
of course not, but "gaming geek" is never used, so the organization will probably be thought of as unknowledgeable of its core audience.