News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

What year of school are you in?

Started by Dog Food, May 03, 2010, 06:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tibar21

finishing up my sophmore year in high school. 2 more years then another four years apparently. :) :| :(
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Allegory

The Seventh

I'm officially done with my junior year right now.  Less than a year until...I have to prepare for college...

heh
meh

Nine 1 One

Jayat

I'm out of school now.I'm going to miss being around all my friend all the time it was fun while it lasted but life moves on and then you find facebook which is a little annoying to use if you ask me.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

JrDude

Graduated today. I'M FREE!
Next, Community College.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Jayat

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Fish

I'll be a Senior in high school next year. It's kinda weird looking back on how I view seniors and upperclassmen now that I'll be one.

Java

I'm going to be a Senior in the Fall, which I find very hard to believe.
I don't really feel like I'm graduating from high school next year. I don't actually feel like a Senior either.
It's all a bit unsettling. :\

RX-78-2

Quote from: Java on June 21, 2010, 04:30:17 PM
I'm going to be a Senior in the Fall, which I find very hard to believe.
I don't really feel like I'm graduating from high school next year. I don't actually feel like a Senior either.
It's all a bit unsettling. :\
I second this.

Maybe it's just me, but it really bugs me when people say, "You're officially a senior now!" at the ending of junior year. No, I'm not officially a senior because I could drop out right now and never start my senior year. I'm not a senior until my first day of it next school year.

Of course, the words "senior" and "junior" can be replaced with whatever year of school you just finished and the next year.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************