News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tao Atlas

(Look dude, I'm not arguing the past with you. Its been in my bio for what, two years now? I'm not editing it out because Merlin failed. Dragon ruled against you too. End of story.)

Pax Romana

(The fact was that ruling was OVERTURNED.)

gamingfreak10

(could u 2 take your discussion to pms? as far as i can tell it has nothing to do with the mbm. pax, shiz should be on soon.)

Tao Atlas

('Cud u plz lrn tu speel?' And it had to do with a post I made here.)

gamingfreak10

(just to let you know, you've broken mg's rules quite a few times now-just thought u should know. now about that spelling thing. once again u should know that u would have better luck at telling me to stop being lazy, cause thats the entire reason for poor grammer online. and truthfully, going off what little i've read of your post, your worse than i am at my laziest. lastly-everthing you've been posting here is about an attack post that is yet to happen. so again, i ask you to stop posting spam here.)

ShizureWord

(What Pax and Gaming have said is both true. From what I understand from reading posts here is that you are using a non-canon fight to add to your own glory. It was ruled against by the true leader, which overrules other rulings of the matter, but you continue to disregard that fact. As for MG "raping" the military rules "to death", please remember that YOU came HERE. We did not attack you, you attacked us. If you don't enjoy the way we do things here, then please go elsewhere. You are causing dismay for people I respect in the highest matter, not to mention slandering the name of Pax, someone who I admire and favor strong over a Flamer like yourself, with facts that are not truly fact. Now, you may read this and go "Pfft" but I care not. Take your business, attacks, etc. away and go cause havoc for a different military.
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.

ShizureWord

Sadly, Pax's attack was completely nullfied. As soon as the prismatic rays came into existance, they were immediately snuffed out. There was a complete lack of any normal or even supernatural light around. The only lumination was a dim glow coming from the crimson moon, and even this was made of dark energy. Shiz slashed at Pax again with his black sword, and once again it simply ghosted through him.

Shiz turned his attention now to the continual annoyance of the chaos star. His evil smirk turned to a look of annoyance and frustration as his mind whirred through possibilities of getting rid of the star. Shiz snapped his fingers and a piece of shadow began to grow, the shadow itself becoming solidified and yet somewhat jiggly, into the shape of himself. When finished, it was a perfect clone of him except that it lacked any features. Its face was smooth except for two glowing red eyes. The Shadow Shiz then ran at the chaos star and jumped head first at it. He came in contact with the energy and laughed a distorted cackle as the star began to become disrupted and reform into true space. The star and Shadow being were quickly destroyed and gone from existance.

"Now we can fight uninterupted. Except for them." He scowled as the energy presences of Gaming, Trilo, and MG entered. He snapped again and Shadow clones formed and shot off to attack the three. "Now. Back to you."
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.

Tao Atlas

Quote from: ShizureWord on October 03, 2007, 03:54:40 PM
(What Pax and Gaming have said is both true. From what I understand from reading posts here is that you are using a non-canon fight to add to your own glory. It was ruled against by the true leader, which overrules other rulings of the matter, but you continue to disregard that fact. As for MG "raping" the military rules "to death", please remember that YOU came HERE. We did not attack you, you attacked us. If you don't enjoy the way we do things here, then please go elsewhere. You are causing dismay for people I respect in the highest matter, not to mention slandering the name of Pax, someone who I admire and favor strong over a Flamer like yourself, with facts that are not truly fact. Now, you may read this and go "Pfft" but I care not. Take your business, attacks, etc. away and go cause havoc for a different military.

(I will agree with you on one point, I won't argue about your rules because they ARE your rules. At the same time, don't claim to know anything about Cziri(Pax), myself, or what I was talking about. You see, at the site NN, we used to have a 'Ref' system comprised of 'members' who were considered good RP'ers. However, many of them were still n00bs and made many bad rulings. This was one of them. The ref system failed. Regardless, if it wasn't for those events then many OTHER canon events that had already taken place BEFORE it was nulled, wouldn't have happened. I count canon history as it happened, Merlin intercourse ed up. Lets leave it at that, kthnx.

Now, if you bothered to read any of my last post, I sent forward my main character and ONLY my main character for a duel with MG. Oh, and P.S.

" From what I understand from reading posts here is that you are using a non-canon fight to add to your own glory."

It was CANON. Now, unless you want to hear TWO freaking years of NSider history, shut up about things you weren't around to witness.

Edit: Just noticed you said GLORY. God I hate that word.

Quote"I guess you could say that. I started Airship building after I made a name for myself in the Army Assassinators for single handedly killing the Elitist Lords Cziri and Fas. The first model I built was the Silver Phoenix, and it first saw action in a duel with the one of my father's old friends from Team Dark, Bolt the Fo-"
Now does that look like I'm bragging for "GLORY" or does that look like I'm giving a history lesson on when I started building fleets?)

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo saw the Shadow Shiz coming at him. He dodged out of the way and remebered the chaos star. The shdow had been destroyed by it. Trilo closed his eyes, the energies of light and darkness coursing through his veins. With these opposite energies allowed him to control time to a limited extent. He used this power to bring back the chaos star, protecting him from the Shadow for now. With the Shadow at bay, he quickly created orbs of heat and cold and sent them all over the air mingling.

Now to finish the Shadow. He summoned up the Specters again. He knew they would be unable to attack this creature, as it had no soul, but they could hold it back where the chaos failed. Now, he prepared one more attack. He drew several runes in the air around him. These runes were composed of equal parts of light and dark. (If you were paying attention earlier, you might know what these runes can do. Light and darkness mingled before had controlled time to an extent. These runes complicate things a bit.)

The runes moved through the air, circling the chaos star. The star, brought back through time control, was now held effectively in that time. (If you find this hard to understand, here is a brief explanation: Trilo merged light with dark to control time. He brought back the chaos star. The runes would prevent it from being sent to another time. Thes meant that if it was destroyed, the runes would bring it back again. In short: The chaos stars not going anywhere.)

Seeing that their master was safe from the shadow, they withdrew. Trilo sent them to see how Gaming and MG were handling this.

gamingfreak10

*zan pulls out his katana and slashes straight through the shadow, and the shadow dissappears, whether it is destroyed or absorbed into the sword, is impossible to tell* "i think we have to destroy shiz everyone, but we can't do that until shiz can take back control"

MarioGamer

MarioGamer watched as the clone came towards him.  As the clone raced towards him, he could sense another figure rushing towards the base.

"Now what.." MarioGamer muttered to himself.  The energy was that of Tao Atlas.  MarioGamer would have to make quick work of the clones and make sure that Shizure returned to his old self. 

The clone was only a few feet away from MarioGamer.  Scans showed that the clone was made completely out of dark energy.  MarioGamer jumped over the clone before it could strike.  Just before Shizure transformed, MarioGamer caught a glimpse of the runes that transformed him.  He copied the symbol into his data banks, hoping he could use the information gathered from it to turn Shizure back to normal. 

MarioGamer once again turned his attention to the clone.  His body stopped in midair as he took flight.  MarioGamer reached into his jacket and through down a light grenade, repelling the clones.  MarioGamer then began to focus his ki energy into one hand and shot a wave of ki energy through the clone. 

Tao Atlas

Ryou would waste no time, using his own soul sense over the primitive, tech only option of the AC he was piloting, to locate his opponent. His soul sense allowed him to locate beings with something akin to a search engine, looking for certain memories or thoughts recorded in the soul to pinpoint the one he's looking for. On the off chance many souls shared the same memory, he could also dig deeper by looking through the mass of memories, thoughts, and even the appearance of the being.

Of course, given the small distance between the two and the pool of Qi swirling around the area, it would take little to no time for Ryou to spot his target. Grinning, the skin, or what seemed like skin, pealed back on Ryou's arm, flaking into small hexagonal remnants and falling into the floor. This would reveal the metatron veins running throughout his body, infected from years of research with the ore and piloting the Zayfin, a Metatron based mecha. With this, the energy would flare out of his alchemical body, tearing through the metal of the controls and spreading throughout the entire cockpit, before ensnaring the right arm.

Raising the right arm, Ryou would pinpoint MG within an atom of his precise location, the Metatron fusing with the Nightmare II model beam cannon, as Ryou pumped Ryoichi through the Metatron veins and into the barrel. Forming an orb of Pseudo-Chaos within the barrel, Ryou would pull the trigger mentally, firing a beam of mix azure and chaos purple. This beam was both destructive on the normal level you'd expect from a mecha rifle, but the Pseudo-Chaos would possess all atoms and particles in its path and cause them to swirl and whirl around randomly, tearing apart anything in the beams path on the atomic level. Though the technique was originally developed with Mana, this was used with Ryoichi, raising its destructive capacities by several fold.

MarioGamer

MarioGamer could sense the energy coming at him.  He appeared to be staring blankly at it for a moment, then his face turned into something of a mocking grin.  The blast appears to have hit!

Moments pass, MarioGamer's energy signal appears to have completely disappeared.  All remained quiet, it appears as if MarioGamer has been killed.

Then, a new energy signal could be sensed coming from high above the Earth.  It was MarioGamer's energy, there was no question about it, but it was much stronger then it was before.  A great wind pushed down onto the earth below him as his energy grew.  MarioGamer used a technique known as Instant Transmission (see Dragon Ball Z).  This technique was first taught to him by one of his earlier teachers in NSider during a war in Hyrule Castle.  It comes in handy for quick escapes, as the user travels so fast that he or she will break the speed of light. 

The enormous amount of energy coming from MarioGamer could be sensed for miles around.  The energy only increased as MarioGamer prepared energy for his attack. 

gamingfreak10

"hmm who to help...mg's got it under control" I jump, and dissappear right away, and i reappear in front of, and a little above, shiz. "Time for a little of your own power...hope this works" I pull back my fist. "shizURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I punch at shiz's face hoping that te power of shizure's name will have an effect.

Tao Atlas

(Hm..I'm gonna let that slide for fun. As a future note, I can still sense you. Even if I don't use all my attacks, believe me, unless you put up one hell of a barrier I can sense you. On another note, moving PAST light speed while corporeal? 'Um..yeah. Impossible. But like I said, I'm gonna let it slide for fun.)

Laughing a bit, Ryou used the thrusters on the back of the legs and front of the shoulders to flip forty five degrees until pointing straight up, as he put the boosters to full force and shot into the sky, quickly passing cloud cover and aiming for the stratosphere.